Small property- 8 rooms- that includes breakfast, has balconies with hammocks and oceanviews. Its nice to sit out on the balcony and watch the sunset or even watch the full moon go down in the early AM! The bar next door (Titas) can be noisy at night.....But has excellent food for a late lunch or dinner!
If you enjoy a great dive place-(with Stuart & Roger!) which is part of the resort and a small bar (that includes barking dogs at times) plus Sueno Del Mar is one of the few beachfront spots in West End- then you will .enjoy your time! Oh and you can catch the water taxi from the dive dock to West Bay Beach- "my favorite beach"- 5 min water tiaxi ride away! Plus, you can also walk to any place to eat in West End! Small and quaint and comfortable descibes Sueno Del Mar Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, breakfast,snorkeling. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems.Single price is $79 plus tax a night, doubles $89 plus tax. Dive packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End