“Good food, service, and value!”
Review of The Tiki Cup

The Tiki Cup
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in West End
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The Tiki Cup is a fun, casual outdoor restaurant that has delicious food and relatively cheap specials. My boyfriend and I wanted to eat nice seafood dinners without having to pay $20+ per plate. We managed to get an amazing Ceviche for only $7. It was so laid back and not super crowded. They have breakfast, too, although we didn't try it.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My family (2 teens and 2 adults) loved the Tiki Cup. It is a small bar/restaurant, but the prices are awesome, the food is excellent, great portions (you won't leave hungry), great and cheap drinks and beer, etc. Everyone got different dishes, but everyone was happy and satisfied with their choices. We had dinner there 3 times!
The music was also very good. We were at the Seagrape and walked back and forth to the Tiki Cup without problems and always feeling safe.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a cute little place with a view of the ocean. The menu is diverse and ever changing. I had the meat kekob and it was very tasty, nicely flavored and a good portion.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Our favorite breakfast spot! My son loved the beleadas and the fresh pineapple juice and the coffee was the best I had on the island. Great value, delicious food and wonderful ladies working hard to serve you. Located about 2 doors down from the Splash Dive Inn its the only place to go in West End for breakfast. Also had the best shrimp cocktail ever one afternoon! Hola Debra from Roman y Noelia :-)

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant by the beach with a laid back feel. My wife and I had breakfast here every day we were In Roatan, it was a walking distance from our hotel so we walked to it every morning. We ate the traditional baleada for only $1 and you can add additional ingredients for an extra. 50. They also offer American breakfast which was also good but the baleadas are the best. Overall it's a great place with awesome food, and great atmosphere, I also liked the reggae music that they played giving the restaurant a very laid back atmosphere.