We stayed at Las Orquidias in West End in March for 5 days and we loved it. The hotel is quite new, with very nice rooms and we also had a fantastic little terrace with a beatiful view over the bay. The hotel is located a little bit outside of West End but it's only a 5 minutes lovely walk to the beach and all the action and restaurants. Personel at the hotel is very nice and helpful - we received great help with their internet service, laundry and tips about what to do in Roatan. I would also like to recommend their sister hotel Arco Iris and their restaurant 'Argentinian Grill', which according to what we learned ourselves, very well might be the best restaurant on the whole island. I can highly recommend this hotel to anyone, young, old, single or married - it's a great place. And don't worry about any practical issues. You will receive complete assistance from the staff at the hotel and at the administrative office down at Arco Iris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Las Orquídeas is located in the beautiful West End Bay, very close to the main street, in a tranquil and beautiful setting...All our 18 rooms and studios have a beautiful ocean view, balconies and hammocks where you will be able to relax, you can also walk by the paths in our beautiful gardens. Rooms have small fridge and studios equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Posada Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Las Orquideas West End
- Posada Las Orquideas Hotel
- Posada Las Orquideas Roatan, Honduras - West End