Beach front property near the Sundowner Bar and Grill. I've stayed here a couple of times. You can get rooms with A/C or just fans. Rooms are clean and well maintained. They do have wifi but if you're in the back, it's up and down throughout the day although outages tend to be short lived (minutes). They have propane stoves but they're not autolighting and there are no matches supplies. Either bring a lighter or buy matches in town.
Mattresses are old but still okay (not lumpy or broken). Should you need something fixed, they'll work to sort it out that day. They have snorkel gear and canoes free for guests. Those who dive are located near many dive shops so you don't have to haul it far. There's a restaurant / bar in the front or you can walk a few minute through town and see what's open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West End-Half Moon Bay, in front of the beach with beautiful, relaxing view of the ocean in place where looking at the sunsets makes you feel like you never want to leave is located Posada Arco Iris. We have 19 units in total, different types of accommodation, standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes and apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Posada Arco Iris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arco Iris Hotel West End
- Posada Arco Iris Roatan, Honduras - West End