Great choice for a budget hotel. Simple, clean, spacious 2 bedroom apartment with hammock outside. Feels a little like being in a treehouse because the stairs to the rooms are surrounded by trees and foliage. The location is right across the street from the beach at the quieter end of the West End. The whole West End is only a few blocks, so easy access to restaurants and shops. Karolina, the owner, is quick to respond to emails and very pleasant in person.
The hotel has kayaks, but we didn't use them. They also rent snorkel gear, but we had our own. We had a kitchen, but didn't cook anything. A full fridge is nice to have. Only thing I would have liked was a safe in the room.
Definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West End-Half Moon Bay, in front of the beach with beautiful, relaxing view of the ocean in place where looking at the sunsets makes you feel like you never want to leave is located Posada Arco Iris. We have 19 units in total, different types of accommodation, standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes and apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Posada Arco Iris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arco Iris Hotel West End
- Posada Arco Iris Roatan, Honduras - West End