Vacation was like a dream. Cleve picked us up, stopped at the store, and his happiness is contagious. Beautiful Mariela's smile made me need a HUG!! We all instantly became friends, I got certified for open water diving in 3 1/2 days by Tony, and was instantly addicted to the beauty of the underwater world in Roatan. I promise I will return, and will stay and dive at Seagrape. The rooms and services are outstanding, even tho the wifi is a bit erratic. I dove with a pretty gal down the beach once, but Seagrape's dive boats are tops. Walked to town every nite for dinner, etc. No car was needed since all the action is so close, yet Seagrape has the great pool and the oceanfront view is so peaceful. All the dives are well coordinated by the crew, and they are SO helpful, I just felt pampered!! Waking up every day for 2 weeks I felt blessed just to be there and looked forward to the daily dives. Now I can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End