My boyfriend and I stayed here in early October, during the off season. Seagrape was lovely - tranquil and clean, with an AMAZING view of the ocean right from our front door. The hammock was a nice touch, and the pool was refreshing. We also enjoyed the proximity to the restaurants and activities of West End while remaining just off the beaten path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End