The office staff was very helpful and accommodating. They are very knowledgeable of the whole island and answered all our questions. Amber at the dive shop was great. We decided to dropout of the SCUBA program and snorkel instead and they were very understanding and did not take it personally. We later went with on a dive and just snorkeled. The boat ride and and water and mainland were beautiful, and of course the many beautiful animals under the surface. If you're looking for high end dining and spas and you may feel more comfortable at West Bay. But if you want real people with safety and friendliness stay at Seagrape! Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End