As a recently certified diver I was looking to get back in the water. Seagrape offered a very affordable accommodation and dive package. Everyone was very friendly and easy to deal with. They are located in a nice spot that is quiet but only quick walk all the restaurants and bars. Although there are many other places that I plan to visit as a diver this is definitely one I plan on returning to.
If you're looking for a cheap lunch check out the baleadas and pastelitos at Yahungreh? just down the street. There's also a stall that sets up on the beach after dark that sells baleadas as well I believe it's across from the coco loco gift shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End