“Just book here!!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in West End
New York City, New York
“Just book here!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I tagged along with my friend to Honduras for a week getaway in December 213. Seagrape was more than I expected. I was picked up at the airport by Jessica who told me about the town and where to go on our ride to the hotel. Our rooms were clean, service was great and the people were absolutely amazing. They remember your name and ask after you. Our room faced the ocean and I spent quite a few days lounging on the hammock. They also have a great dive shop if you are planning to do it. The town is a few minutes walk and close to shops, bars and restaurants. Overall...an excellent place for excellent value!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you Tanu, your comment is greatly appreciated!

all the best from all of Seagrape Staff!

Mariela

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Fort McMurray, Alberta
Reviewed 9 April 2014

As a recently certified diver I was looking to get back in the water. Seagrape offered a very affordable accommodation and dive package. Everyone was very friendly and easy to deal with. They are located in a nice spot that is quiet but only quick walk all the restaurants and bars. Although there are many other places that I plan to visit as a diver this is definitely one I plan on returning to.

If you're looking for a cheap lunch check out the baleadas and pastelitos at Yahungreh? just down the street. There's also a stall that sets up on the beach after dark that sells baleadas as well I believe it's across from the coco loco gift shop.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Derrick7
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Greetings Derrick form all Seagrape Staff!
Your comment are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you again!!

All the best!
canada
Reviewed 7 April 2014

stayed here for 2 nights in Feb/14…what a wonderful spot…rooms were very clean, pool was excellent to dip in at the end of a hot day…5 minute walk into Westend……We will be back next yr and will be staying here….excellent value, excellent spot!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Your comment are very appreciated! looking forward to seeing you again!

greetings from Seagrape staff!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My boyfriend and I traveled to Roatan in mid March. We chose Seagrape because they had a dive shop on site and I was getting certified for my Open water. The resort is ran by a local family and they are ALL very accommodating and nice. They remember your names and ask how your stay and dives have been, genuinely nice people! We also liked the location, it had a nice pool and wasn't right on the main strip (which is what we preferred). The rooms were very well priced and they had a cool rustic look to them. If you are looking for a laid back and cheap vacation Seagrape is the place to stay! You also have to check out Clev's island tours, it was a lot of fun! Also, if you get a chance to dive with Clev, DO IT! We did our last dive with him and it was the best one we did! All around nice place to stay!

Kim

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Kim_burke123
Thanks Kim for your comments!

All the best!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I'll start off by saying if you read the reviews of others and know that you are signing up for a rustic yet comfortable place to stay you won't be disappointed. If you are expecting the Four Seasons...
The property is clean and well maintained. I did not see any bugs nor was I bitten by them. Wifi was strong enough to FaceTime with

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you Spenser for your comment, we look forward to seeing you again.
Your boat captain Ricky Rozay and Christiano Ronaldo (smile) sends you all the best!

Dortmund, Germany
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The Seagrape Plantation Resort is the best located accommodation in Westend / Roatan. It is always calm and you have a wonderful view to the ocean. Within 5 minutes of walking you get to all of the cute restaurants and shops in Westend. There is also a nice beach if you want to spend some time there (instead of lying at the hotel's own pool). The room and the entire hotel area are always clean and the employees were helpful at any time.
We actually went to Roatan because of the scuba diving. The Seagrape Plantation Diving Center is very close to the bungalows. They go diving three times a day (8:30 am, 10:30am and 2:30pm) by boat.
The equipment is quite new, the staff is very kind and helpful and the dive guides are well trained. During our dives, we have seen a lot of interesting marine life. For example: lots of turtles, a hammerhead shark, some sting rays, some blue speckled eagle rays, a few morays and a lot more... We had a great time there with wonderful dives. We will come back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My sister and I recently travelled to roatan and went scuba diving with seagrape resort and dive shop. They are amazing! The dive instructors are very knowledgable and enthusiastic and made our experience absolutely fantastic. I had to do my open water dives to get certified and Amber was my instructor. She made me feel comfortable in the water, was very thorough and made sure we had fun! I highly recommend seagrape dive shop if you visit roatan and plan on diving. They are the best!

Stayed March 2014
Barefoot Cay
#1 of 5 in French Harbour
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort

Been to Seagrape Plantation Resort? Share your experiences!