I tagged along with my friend to Honduras for a week getaway in December 213. Seagrape was more than I expected. I was picked up at the airport by Jessica who told me about the town and where to go on our ride to the hotel. Our rooms were clean, service was great and the people were absolutely amazing. They remember your name and ask after you. Our room faced the ocean and I spent quite a few days lounging on the hammock. They also have a great dive shop if you are planning to do it. The town is a few minutes walk and close to shops, bars and restaurants. Overall...an excellent place for excellent value!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End