Had a great stay at the Seagrape Plantation in January 2014. Unfortunately, we didn't have the best weather the first few days so we hung out in our bungalow and on the porch most of the time but that's okay. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable about the area and beyond friendly. I'd highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End