My husband and I were in Roatan 35 yrs ago. Dirt landing strip, one phone in the Island.We just came back. 4 of us this time. We stayed at Seagrape. GREAT from the the time they picked us up Fun informative ride thank you Cleave ! Mariela is so helpful, as is all of the staff ! Loved the diving staff. Great boats and gear.Our daughter and friend got certified while we were there, not planed . They loved it and are hooked now.The rooms are super simple, but super CLEAN. 10 min. walk max to town. Great bargain, we will be coming back... sooner than 35 yrs. !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End