If you're looking for The Hilton, you need to move along. If however you're interested in spending your vacation money doing something vs. on a room, and you're looking for a safe, clean, and comfortable place to lay your head at night and not have to worry about your accommodations then this could be the place for you. Seagrape has it's own dive shop so be sure to look at package deals if that's your thing. Tony and Cleave do an awesome job taking you out making sure you enjoy the day's dives. I recommend getting a cottage but be forewarned that they don't have TV's like the main hotel. I would be short changing the staff if I didn't mention how everyone from Mariela to house keeping does everything possible to make sure your stay is an enjoyable one. If you need anything, just ask and they'll either get if for you or help you to make it happen. The only knock on Seagrape is that there isn't a restaurant on site, but there are numerous places within a short walk along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End