My husband and I loved our stay at Seagrape and will definitely be staying with them again when we return to Roatan! We were originally planning to stay for 4 days and liked it so much we ended up staying our entire trip, 10 days! We arrived at Roatan with no solid plans of where in West End we were going to stay. Having never been there, we decided to get there and walk around to find a good place.
When we ventured over to Seagrape we were immediately sold! Rooms are not 5 star resort but are very comfortable. Seagrape is EXTREMELY affordable. When compared to nearby places that are not even as nice, it is a downright deal! They have AC and were kept very clean with daily housekeeping. I definitely recommend trying to get one of the bungalow rooms. We had a porch with a hammock and an ocean view. The wifi did not reach our room but they do have free wifi in the office and the shared outdoor patio area. We really enjoyed hanging out in the pool and talking to other guests (who seem to come back often) about how wonderful Seagrape is. Office staff, Mariela and Jessica, are both wonderful! Grounds keepers and cleaning staff are all very friendly and wonderful as well! Seagrape arranges airport transportation to and from which is another plus!
We also dove with Seagrape dive shop. They were just as amazing as the rest of Seagrape and not to mention, convenient. We had already committed to a different dive shop for the first part of our trip. While that dive shop was great, other guests would tell us everyday at the pool how wonderful it was to dive with Seagrape. We are so glad we decided to give Seagrape a try! They are the best! The dive staff go above and beyond to make sure you are having a good time. They are truly genuine people and fun to spend the day with! Many of the staff are from West End and are very knowledgeable with diving and local sea life. Tony, Cleave, Ricky, and Amber! We cannot thank you enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End