We just spent a wonderful but short week with Mariela and staff at the Seagrape Plantation and give it our highest regards. The location is great on the very end of West End, nice and quiet, great pool, clean rooms and never a problem with water, hot or cold. I don't think there is anything they won't do to help you with whatever you may need and they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and in the accommodation you want. We had money changed there, rented fins for snorkeling there and got a modem right away so we could use our computer wherever we wanted to. Taxis were arranged for us (we didn't even have to ask for the taxi to the airport) as well as activities. We had some music coming from the Lands End resort next door but that was usually quiet by 10. Our rooms gave us the option of using a fan or A/C, which we appreciated. The first night of our visit we stayed in the hotel and the remainder of the week we spent in a bungalow. If you like a bigger bed, I'd go with the hotel (Mariela tells me she's working to change over the beds in the bungalows). I wondered if we'd miss a beach but really, we didn't at all. The beach is not far away and the pool is very nice if you don't want to walk there. We found the Iron Shore landscaping gorgeous and had a lot of fun hunting for elusive crabs that didn't want their pictures taken. Casa Calico down the road for breakfast makes a great start to your day. If you're looking for a nice place to relax, you can't do better than the Seagrape Plantation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End