Enjoyed our stay at the Roatan Bed and Breakfast..
spent 5 days, room was basic, but clean and roomy.
Breakfast was delicious.
Barbara, the owner, was very helpful and hospitable.
Would stay here again, if I were to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End