My wife and I spent a week in West End scuba diving and so forth. The whole time, we stayed at Roatan Bed and Breakfast. Every morning when we woke up, we were greeted to a beautiful canopy view of the trees and the sea in the distance. Eventually, we'd make our way downstairs to the kitchen, where there'd be a fresh-cooked breakfast for us - fresh juice, coffee, eggs, etc. There was even pancakes one morning!
Then we made our way downhill to the main thoroughfare to do our daily fun. Just a few minutes' walk.
At the end of the day, completely exhausted, we'd head back to the hotel to relax, chat with the proprietress, and relax on the couch or in a hammock. There's wifi, a couple bookshelves of books in English and Italian, tons of space to relax in common areas plus comfortable amenities in your room.
My wife and I would definitely stay here again. Being situated up a hill away from the main thoroughfare, the place offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of the town with a great view and surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Expedia so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End