“EXCELLENT SERVICE”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Southern Grand
Ranked #16 of 37 Vijayawada B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Hi,the hotel was few mins walk to Railway station and 2-3 kms from Bus stand, i always preferred southern grand hotel in vijayawada because of excellent service and good maintenance, friendly house keeping & pure veg restaurant & very good ambiance.
Recently i booked 8 rooms from Aug 16th - Aug 18th..for 2days.
They provide free pick up and dropping from BUS STAND, RAILWAY STATION & AIRPORT for their customers by making a single call @ 0866-6677777..
They provide complimentary breakfast for 2 pax per room with 6-7 types of different items at restaurent.
Free wifi also providing and beside there was parking with the security.
These are all with very reasonable price. 3 star experience with very less price..
I will refer many friends and i booked this hotel many times. Still i would like to refer this hotel who are going to visit vijayawada.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a day from 15 august to 16 august 2014 with my family. This a very very good hotel in all respects like Reception. rooms, Comfort, cleanliness, attention, food and response. They took care of us very nicely. right from Room boys to Incharge of Hotel. Breakfast is excellent so are other items.They go out of way to please you.We had a very pleasant memories. I recommend this hotel which is conveniently located to all. I thank Mr.Murli mohan and request him to convey my appreciation personally to his staff who took care of us.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed in this Hotel for 2 days. Rooms are very neat and clean with Air-conditioning (centrally). Was provided complimentary pick up and drop from Railway station. Service was very good. Staff too were very cooperative. It is worth the stay for vegetarians as the attached restaurant serves very good vegetarian food both south indian and north indian. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Service is little bit late. Rooms are clean. Food is good and best. Location also good and it is very near to Railway Station and Bus Stand. So in my experience the hotel is very reasonable tarriff and food rates also reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

good and in heart of the city and very near to railway station and bus stand............................................................................................................................

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

It was the 2nd instance I checked into Southern Grand. I called up the reception for a booking and after the tariff was shared, I asked for a discount and the person did confirm a revised rate, and when I told him that the on-line price happened to be lower than his quote, he just curtly said I may go ahead and book online.

The stay was good.

At check-out, I requested the reception staff for a bill and he refused and again curtly said I have to obtain it from cleartrip only. I asked for a record of my check-in/check-out as I had to claim for reimbursement from my company and he was adamant and was not even ready to listen to me.

I remember it was the same individual who dealt with me on both my visits....I'm extremely disappointed with the treatment.

I had and even now do have a very positive opinion of the 'Southern' group...I only wish it is saved.

Rajendra

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed for one night its was very good, felt like stayed at home staff was very good the most very good services is the pick & drop at the time of arrival & dep,.....................................

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family