Aline's Beauty Care & Spa Miramar
Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Balinese Oil massage

Visited today and had the best Balinese style oil massage. The place is spotless the message was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
269deborahp
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Foot, leg and shoulder massage

Reviewed 2 days ago
Scottti
via mobile

All reviews excellent massage beautiful ambience must visit place facial therapist goa
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Visited today and had the best Balinese style oil massage.
The place is spotless the message was fantastic,it was followed up with 10 min in the steam room and a hot shower, with a thick fluffy towel. I would highly recommend this place. Their menu of treatments is extensive you will be spoiled for choice.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I just had an amazing experience - very professional and one of the best I have ever been to. Thinking of going back again before we leave.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came twice because it was so good. Highly recommended massage. The therapist know what they are doing and focus on the right regions. It’s more than a feel good massage but fixes your back problems

1  Thank Julian R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing place to have a hair cut
Courteous staff
And no doubt a better place than neomis and snip
Keep it up

1  Thank NorthStar822914
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had gone to Aline last month for a hair spa treatment which was done by Ranjit. One of the best hair spas I have received till date!!

Well done Aline!...it was indeed relaxing!..will surely visit again.

Tithi

3  Thank tithichatterjee5
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had group massage deep tissue massage done by Alina,Arena ,Jane and Dona very professional and excellent super ambience

1  Thank Dreamer823108
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Thank u very Dona+01. We had done foot reflexology..It was very relaxing. Will surely come again. ..though we informed last minute still they accomodated us..

2  Thank FellowTraveler816284
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you Aerina !! for the body spa...you guys are excellent at your job...see you soon again ...!!

1  Thank Camper820345
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I and my husband visited Aline’s beauty care for body massage, facial, and pedicure. We were extremely pleased with the services. Bidya took care of me for facial and pedicure. She was very diligent and nice. There was full attention to detail from her side. Both the services were great. Post the pedicure, I ruined my nail paint twice while wearing footwear. Bidya without any irritation corrected them as perfectly as she did the first time.

Yesterday we drove for 12 hours to reach Goa. My husband was very tired. Post massage at Aline’s he was refreshed.

Overall prices seemed a bit on the higher side but the services made it worth.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I had amazing experience in Alines spa, they have got most amazing talented staffs and special thanks to Mehgna for the assistance,looking forward to visit soon ...must try

Smriti