WelcomHeritage Panjim Inn(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Free Breakfast
US$65
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$106
US$92
Ginger Goa(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$28
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$126
US$140
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

1,661 results
All reviewstamarirooftop pooljiva spabusiness hotelpan asian restauranttravel deskin room diningcoffee shopbusiness tripexcellent staykala academyexcellent hotelmemorable staycourteous staffmiramar beachexcellent hospitalitybreakfast spread
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very Much In The Heart Of The City. Prompt Service. Value For Money.
One Thing About Booking Is It Does Not Allow You Cancel Your Booking A Few Days Before You Check In Where Rates Are All Inclusive I.E. Breakfast And One Meal. Such Option Should Be Available.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Tushar Yeshwant S,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Panaji, Goa!

This is a short note to thank you for your patronage and your recent stay with us! We are pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta by Taj – Panaji whenever you plan your next visit.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited here during first week of March 2018 & stayed for 2 minutes. Overall experience was very pleasant, right from the the booking done on Taj Reservations hotline number till the checkout. Taj kept me updated & followed-up continuously to ensure that I have a confirmed reservation for room on the said dates. My package included airport pick-up & drop, breakfast, lunch/dinner & a personal car (intracity travel of 80 kms for 8 hours).

I had an early morning flight from Chennai to Goa & reached Goa around 6.30 AM. I already requested for a early check-in due to my flight timings. A car was ready with driver holding a placard with my name to greet me at the airport. When checked-in, I got a room available & this ensured that I can catch up on some sleep time lost due to early flight.

Room was quite spacious & relaxing; best thing was a home theater in the room itself; you can enjoy some loud music in your room (of course, without disturbing neighboring guests).

Car was also kept ready on stipulated time & driver was very hospitable; he suggested few changes in our itinerary which worked out well.

Food, both during breakfast & lunch, had quite good assortment of buffet cuisines & very filling. We enjoyed everything to the core; I will suggest not missing out on Goan dishes that they serve; I really liked them a lot.

Helpdesk at the reception gives you a lot of information to travel around the city if you are not prepared. I got numbers of bike rentals from them & rented out a Bullet for myself to travel around for the day (@Rs. 700).

Checkout time is 12 noon but I requested for a late check-out to 2 PM which was also accepted. I had a flight at around 9 PM. I checked out & kept the luggage at the lockers with them & covered my remaining itinerary. They had arranged a car at 7 PM for me to be dropped back to the airport.

Overall, this was one of the most hassle free Goa trips that I ever had with my family. Will be happy to come back to Taj Vivanta again next time when I visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a comfortable stay .... with lots of hospitality so typical of a Taj Hotel...

Rigth from Check in , Food, Service, Travel Desk Arrangements, Airport transfers , Check out , Roof top Swimming Pool , Internet,everything was great ....The Kids Missed a Kids Play Area ....

Room Tip: Got a City / River / Sea Facing Room View on the 5th Floor, Was a Great Experience having to look at the River /Sea in the Background
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr Gurudev,

We would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us and we are pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta by Taj – Panaji again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was at this hotel for one night. It was a business visit. The hotel is the only Taj property for business class., rest all three are Resorts.
I used the pool and gym. It was excellent. The equipments in gym were great. Really enjoyed it. Have put photos of the same.
The restaurant viz. Latitude had a great food spread, loved the deserts (photo attached)
Best part was that it was my birthday. And the hotel send a commentary cake. That too in style with decorated knife making candle and match box. Loved this experience.
Really Vivanta by Taj made my Day. Thank you so much.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently my wife and i spent three nights at Vivanta By Taj in Panaji, Goa. We were very happy with our stay. We had a good room with a reasonable view. Our deal included room and all meals. The dining room had a wide array of food including a Goan, Indian, Chinese and Continental. The food was decent but not outstanding. What was outstanding was the service. Throughout our stay the staff went out of their way to help without being obtrusive - including giving us a complimentary drop in the hotel car to a neighbouring restaurant when it was raining.
One point to remember is that this hotel is in the city and does not have beach access. The nearest beach is Miramar about 4 km away. If you are not a beach person and like to wander in the town and sample the restaurants or are on a business trip i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family