“Delicious food!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Delicious food!!!”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Accidentally found this place while we were waiting for the backup key for our bike in Panaji and since we had time we decided to have lunch here. To our surprise the interiors were neatly maintained and food was very tasty and delicious. Indeed a nice find and enjoyed the food here.

• Visited January 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Delectable food!”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I love dining in Coros.
Their popular signature red n white prawns is to die for and so have I loved their paella n lasagne. Nearly everything is too good and each dish is a pleasant surprise for you. Their recipes are original and presentation is desirable.
I love their desserts and have always left some space to try their specials.
The staff is polite and nice and either of the brothers who own it attends to you or drop by to say a hi.

• Visited February 2012
Thane, India
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I had been to this place before in December 2011, and I had a lovely time. I remembered the desserts almost a year later, and so I headed back to this place. It's just off e main road from miramar to dona Paula, you can't miss it. Decor is quite simple, with customer reviews (all good of course) on the walls on plates. Rest decor is ok. Food is excellent! The paella we had was lip smackingly delicious and the red and white prawns is a must try. However the thing I was most looking forward to, the desserts, most of them were missing this time! Good place, very upmarket menu, and quite expensive by goa standards.

• Visited January 2013
Goa
“Neighborhood Restaurant serving wonderful food”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Not many choices where i live and this one is closest to soul fool- warm, exuberantly spiced and the portions are handsome.
There is a bar and TV screen upstairs which care of the sporting evenings.
The downstairs seating is a little too indifferent in decor for my liking- lacks character but then the food sure makes up for it.
Friendly staff and efficient service makes me glad Coros is close to home.

• Visited September 2012
Woking, United Kingdom
“Good Continental Food”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We read the reviews and went for continental cuisine and weren't disappointed. Chicken with asparagus and mustard sauce is their signature dish and worth a try. The place is not cheap but not expensive either. The service is good, the waiter advised us on what they specialize in and recommended dishes.

Visited September 2012