“simple and elegant menu”
Review of Coros Restaurant - CLOSED

Coros Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We stay close to the Coros and so drop by frequently for a meal - there aren't any other restaurants of the same quality close by.

The decor is simple but unusual: dinner plates written on with markers put up on the wall and a rack of wine bottles.

The food is uniformly good - Goan fusion best describes the cuisine - and service is silent and efficient.

Try their red and white prawns and their chicken sukhem, two of our favourites. And we never miss their very well made fresh garden salad with vinaigrette.

Any problems? Their choice of vegetarian dishes is much too limited and not very imaginative.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Me and my family decided to go to coros as it was my mums bday,. this was the first time and i've heard of this restaurant from my friends, so we ordered for chicked with asparagus and almonds And one plate of fish fingers. The chicken was average, there was just one almond sliced in d entire dish. Then they brought in the fish fingers. That was just terrible! there were around 10 tiny little fish fingers , and god knows what fish! the fish was salty and didnt taste nice at all!
we left that place and headed somewhere else for the main course.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

this restaurant is clean and comfortable, my husband and I enjoyed a lunch of fish masala and fried vegetarian rice, good service, maybe a little expensive for locals but very affordable for US tourists
they also deliver although we did not use this service during this trip to Goa

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Accidentally found this place while we were waiting for the backup key for our bike in Panaji and since we had time we decided to have lunch here. To our surprise the interiors were neatly maintained and food was very tasty and delicious. Indeed a nice find and enjoyed the food here.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

I love dining in Coros.
Their popular signature red n white prawns is to die for and so have I loved their paella n lasagne. Nearly everything is too good and each dish is a pleasant surprise for you. Their recipes are original and presentation is desirable.
I love their desserts and have always left some space to try their specials.
The staff is polite and nice and either of the brothers who own it attends to you or drop by to say a hi.