“WOW Superb entairtainment”

Ranked #32 of 103 things to do in Panjim
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“WOW Superb entairtainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was my first visit to Casino Pride and i with my family enjoyed the whole night.The staff are professional and corteous, service is good at the table, enjoyed the complmentary cocktails provided with Entry Tickets, Buffet was queit excellent.In the end Pride keeps there word as i won The daily draw of 1 lakhs ,which they happily gave.thank you so much for such a joyous experience

Visited May 2014

Vadodara, India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“simply superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

i visited second this time. its really a good place with all in one entainment. that is fun,food,casino anl all.... you have to visit just for a cruise type experience also.a large area good ambience, grt service and all kind of casino games under just one roof. what else one want...??.

Visited March 2014
Bhilai, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible..!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Terrible experience altogether.

Service was very poor. Had both afternoon & dinner buffet. Food was pathetic.
Very dirty men's washrooms.

I'm never visiting Casino Pride again.!!!!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“don't miss this”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Goa has 3 main floating casinos. Casino Royale (now called Deltin Royale), Deltin jaqk, and Casino Pride (Casino Carnival). all are very similar in terms of what they offer, yet different in price they ask for.
Weekend (Fri-Sun) are generally more expensive than the weekday. so if you want to avoid heavy rush and want to enjoy playing, choose weekdays. typically its 1000 per head which includes buffet dinner, some entertainment and 500 worth of play coins to try your luck at gambling floor. booze and snacks are free for all playing guests. service is good and worth a visit.

Croydon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Terrible night! Waste of money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Faced a stressful queue which contained all Indian men pushing and shoving. As a young English woman I felt most uncomfortable squashed between all these rude men. When we finally managed to get onto the boat it was so busy we could hardly move. After finding the buffet- we ate some food. The food was ok. Nothing special. Was not offered a drink. Made our way to the gambling floor. It was so packed we couldn't get to a table. By now I am almost dying of thirst. I ask a waiter for water- he completely ignored me. When we finally managed to play- although it ment leaning over men to put chips down I asked for a beer for me and my boyfriend, he replied ok and said he would bring it over. 30 minutes passed and still no beer. We ended up cashing in chips to get our money back just so we could leave. Also my boyfriend had smart shorts and shirt on and was told he had to pay 500 rupees to hire a disgusting pair of shiny blue tracksuit bottoms to put on as no shorts allowed...as if they were more smart than his shorts? I didn't get that myself. If you are white and English do not go here!!! You will be stared at and made to feel uncomfortable!! Complete waste of money.

5 Thank Rachel A