Though somewhat low in the charts on this site, LonelyPlanet had rated this restaurant highly, so we decided to give it a try. It was well worth the efforts, and I'm sure I'll go there again if I get a chance!
There were several international volleyball teams also stationed in the hotel (Mandovi) in connection with some Games ongoing at the time, and so it was a very jovial and noisy atmosphere, with the players watching their own games on a large screen!
- Old-world ambience of luxury
- Well-stocked bar
- Very curteous staff
- Excellent food quality - the dishes were simply fabulous!
- Reasonable price - for the ambience and set-up, we went in sure to get ripped on the rates, but the menu prices were a very pleasant surprise!
- We even had live music, though I think this is not a regular feature
- Not much outdoor seating, though the view from outside overlooks the Mandovi river
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.