“Like any other "Bakery"”

Myles High Bakehouse
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Panjim
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Simple food, average taste.
Just like any other bakery.
Service is quick, staff is friendly
Its neat clean and spacious.
Soothing music playing on Bose speakers!!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Nothing you ever get here is fresh! And I unfortunately keep returning because it's conveniently located behind the bus stand with a great seating area.

But beware, the bread is often stale and the pastries too! The muffins were indeed like plastic sugar and there was a woman there as I was picking up a loaf and she complained rather audibly that the cake she had specially ordered for someone's birthday was rancid!

I suppose you should be fine with the food proper but it is primarily a bakery!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Nice cappuccino but you are forced to have a muffin with it. The management tells me that it's a way to boost their sales and prevent people from using the free wi fi indiscriminately over a single cup of coffee. They have nice pita pockets, salads and thin crust pizzas though; warning the prices are all on the higher side.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this place on Monday morning hoping to get some freshly baked goods. This was my first visit here and big was my surprise to discover that nothing was baked today but actually yesterday or the day before.. when I asked what is baked today? Waiter kindly told that croissants are fresh. Only later I discovered that these croissants were long gone, totally hard and old.
Chocolate muffin was probably the worst I have ever eaten in my life. Seriously, how hard it is to bake a decent muffin? It tasted like plastic sugar.
Places looks SO posh with 5 cakes on display and baked goods are simply old goods. Thanks but no thanks. First and last visit in this place.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

It was a quick stopover for me at this place as it was quite close to where my hostel was put up. This place has a posh ambience of its own which oozes a bit of discipline. Unfortunately that was not the case with this place.

Coming down to food, the penne was delicious. The creamy cheese that oozed out of it made one ask for more. The pineapple pastry was quite soft and creamy and deserves another round. The milkshakes were passable but the quantity was quite good.

Deducting for service as the server confused twice with our order and mixed up our milkshake.

Ambience - 5/5