Relief Hotel is part of my personal trifecta of excellent budget guest houses in Gujarat (the other two being Rukmavati in Mandvi and City Guest House in Bhuj).
1. Basic and clean rooms with attached bathrooms
2. Very good mattresses and pillows with clean sheets
3. Friendly, helpful family who run the place
4. Best location out of any hotel in the city
5. Free, fast wireless internet
6. A useful map and restaurant suggestions are provided
7. Hot water (I think it is solar-powered)
8. Fresh-smelling towels provided
9. Toast and tea available in the morning
The only downside I can think of is that the muezzin and street noise is pretty intense. But if you are visiting Junagadh, this is likely something that you know how to deal with (earplugs).
- Free Parking
- Room Service