If you want to enjoy the trip with the nature, I will advise to visit this place (Eco Friendly Wildlife Resort).
It is situated 20kms away from the Munnar town but it’s a worth of staying in this resort. You will feel the worth once you travel from the Munnar town to the resort. You can see the natural beauty on the way to the resort and after reaching the resort you will find the real beauty of the nature.
I have stayed for three days but really it was touched my heart very much. Resort was placed in top of the mountain, resorts are fully surrounded by mountains and tea plantation, resorts looks natural feel with different kinds of plants and flowers, swing, it was created innovatively with some beautiful arts, wood. Swimming Pool was very clean and maintained well.
Day 1 we have spent full day in the resort, since it was very nice to admire the natural beauty of the resort and the place. Near to the resort (Walkable distance) tea plantation, waterfall, etc..
Dining Hall was decorated well with the paintings; pictures are drawn using the cement and it looks beautiful.
Anil, the Manager of the resort was very friendly from the day 1 and he is helpful in explaining about the place, etc..
Jaison Luiz, MD of the resort was another nice friendly man. According to the name Eco Friendly, all was very friendly that’s feeling a lot when we left the resort . We felt that we could have spent few more days in the resort.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: It was awesome I need to say. All the foods were served very hot according to the cold climate. It was very tasty. The prices of the food were average.
Eagerly waiting for another trip to the same resort.
Eco Friendly Wildlife Resort is the best resort in the Munnar I believe with the beautiful nature.
Suggestion : Please reserve one full day to stay in the resort itself to enjoy the natural beauty of the resort and nearby tea plantation and waterfall. I had one full day to enjoy in the resort and stayed for 3 days in the resort, but still have the feel of the resort. Its unforgettable.
Thanks Eco Friendly Wildlife Resort…………..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by Mountains,Tea Gardens and a Waterfall it is a great setting of Nature with all its bounties.A perfect hideout for people who want to relax in a peaceful environment without any disturbance, enjoying the beauty of pristine nature relaxing near the pool and hearing the sounds of crickets and the gurgling waterfall which can be viewed from the resort.The cottages and rooms are also aesthetically designed to gel with Nature. The Leaf cottage made partly of Bamboo leaf, The Mud cottage made of Mud and the Treetop cottage which has a Deck perched on a tree.The rooms have a good view of the swimming pool and the mountains.The resort has a restaurant where homely food served which is all prepared fresh with vegetables grown within the estate of the resort itself.Guests can trek down to the waterfall nearby and enjoy the tea estates and the Nature around or choose to take a Jeep safari which would take them into the wilderness where they can see numerous waterfalls, flowing rivers, a fish pond,hanging bridges etc.They can also choose to travel to Munnar for sightseeing and boating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Hotel Munnar
- Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Resort Munnar, Kerala