“awesome experience”
Review of Highrange Inn

Highrange Inn
Ranked #62 of 104 Hotels in Munnar
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It was a awesome place and experience, the property got easy access to shopping, transportation and visiting places in munnar and the service is excellent 24hr room service and requirements are at the door step with in a minute.good rooms and economical best place to stay while visit to munnar.

Room Tip: Budget plan rooms are good and economical.if u need luxurious select above plan rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank shabi2014

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel is very very very bad and one of the "'fully faltu'' hotel available in all over munnar. if you want to get frustrate like never before then visit this one. hotel staff is very arrogant, manner less, and 3rd class people. i visited here in may 2013 with our family, we booked 3 rooms for our 3 families. room was very dirty, pillow cover bed sheet was very dirty, stared itching as soon as you sit on the bed. when complaint given there were nobody to attend for 2-3 hours, do not at all have food from their 2nd or 3rd floor hotel, food is very dirty and tasteless too.
In the night at 12 am they given us another clean bed sheets and pillow cover after a long verbal fight with them. they asked us to show where exactly bed sheet is not clean and told us is this smelling?? they dont think so. they think they are very smart and tourist visited here coming for the first time in life to any hotel. told us to go and find another hotel in munnar at 12 am. we thought we must have called police at that time. but wife and family member and childrens was afraid of all situation and told me to let it go tommrow we will find better hotel. i felt like to kill one of their staff member in midnight. they were speaking bad language and talking so loudly like anything. dont go there for nightmare.

Room Tip: just beside that Belmont hotel is ther or you can go to Royal retreat.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
7  Thank harshaddeepa
Reviewed 8 October 2013

pic shown here is a bluff.though with budget hotel you cant expect 5 star ammenities....but this hotel dsnt have any....no drinking water...buy bottled water from them....the intercomm wasnt working.....any problem walk down and no lift.
smelly bedrolls ....but were changed once i complained.torn towels, bad tv reception are few to name.
just dont go here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank abhishek2307
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I traveled with my family and had booked three rooms for one night at this hotel. I told them specifically that I am travelling with my family and will check in by 12.00 noon. I got delayed and arrived only at 2.00PM the guy in the reception told me that the room is not ready yet and we had to wait till they clean the room. When I asked for an explanation on why the room was not ready since I had conveyed that I will check in at noon.

The guy in the reception called up the other guy, whom I spoke to earlier in front of me not believing me to cross check. When I persisted for an explanation why the room was ready, the guy in the reception impolitely said I will return you the advance, you can go elsewhere. My family of 9 (3 kids) had to wait in the reception that is slightly bigger than a big bathroom and also acts as pathway leading to the rooms till the rooms got ready. We had to unpack after that and go to site seeing and my day was almost ruined.

My woes did not end there, the pillow covers in the rooms were very dirty almost grey in color, the bathroom mugs were broken and the toilet seats dirty. I will not recommend this hotel even to my enemy.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank akamil
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Dec 28 & 29th. 2012. When we showed our booking confirmation from TravelGuru, they simply denied it. While we waited, they did this for ALL travellers by Expedia, TravelGuru & Hotel.com. They were taking in people by cash at Rs.6000-Rs.10000 per night because of the rush. On contacting TravelGuru, we were put in a SHACK. Ultimately, we went to the police. PLEASE GO TO THE POLICE. THEY ARE HELPFUL. Do not let cheats like this go free.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Devmaitra
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I visited this hotel in last november but the location, view and property of the hotel was very very bad. further hotel facilities, food quality was not also poor but it was very expensive. Room was not spacious, luxury and cleanliness. Further the BRENTSWOOD CLUB WHICH is tie up in this hotel never take the responsibility. BRENTSWOOD CLUB customer care told us at the time of booking the hotel "this is very good property, in budget, Room is excellent" After we visited they didnt take the onus. So please stay away from BRENTSWOOD CLUB MEMBERSHIP. They only fool the peoples only by Chit Chat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ritesh d
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Hotel has nice view. Greenery around the hotel. Top rooms are nice to stay. walk-able distance from shopping. Room services also good. Nice to stay in this hotel. . 24 hours phone services. Hot water facility available 24 hours. We enjoyed in staying this Highrange inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple