“Mabrook Grand Plaza!!!!!”

Ranked #12 of 96 Hotels in Munnar
Abu Dhabi
“Mabrook Grand Plaza!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

I was with my Family on my holidays at last oct-11, I found this Hotel to be blend of proffessional and personal hospitality.I was in a diliemma befor organaizing my Kerala trip, but in stay in Grand Plaza made me to think I was totally right with my dicision.My family and my child really enjoyed the indoor activities.The food was excellent and the Room was so neat and tidy,and the Staff really excellent, overall I really enjoyed my stay, will surely come back.

Room Tip: Choose any ambience Room with Balcony.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 7 December 2011
Dear Mr.Zain
Team Grand Plaza express thanks for staying with us. With regards to your valuable comments we understood how well you have enjoyed Grand Plaza. We are abide to such standards and the guests atmost satisfaction is our goal.Hope to have you again @ Grand Plaza for a much different and higher service experiences.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

Grand plaza offers, good, comfortable and nicely done-up rooms. Our stay here was memorable for the nice valley and water channel views offered from the balcony and room window. We stayed on the 3rd floor corner room (302) where the view is slightly better as the window view remains unrestricted. The window view gets restricted for rooms located on the lower floors. Also the morning view from the restaurant during breakfast is good.

Slightly disappointed with the service, on one occasion. We were not able to get proper lunch upon arrival. We reached late in the afternoon (around 4pm) and room service informed that we were past the lunch hours and the only thing available was pakoras and sandwiches. We had to again take our car and drive slightly towards city center for some wholesome meals in other restaurant. Apart from this incident the service had been quite good.

Overall a good stay. Hotel highly recommended for couples and families.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank AmBan0306
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 3 December 2011
Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is thankful for your stay and the valuable comments made about it. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed the stay and the view made you happy too. There was a mistake happend from the room service staff who had attended your call I would like to inform you that this was really against our services extended to our guest. We make sure necessary steps will be taken to ensure that such incidents wont happen again. Though we regret for the inconvinence caused to you. Looking forward to have you again at Grand Plaza in the near future.
MUSCAT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2011

I stayed there 1 night with my bsns partner mr mohin (JAMAL AL QARYA, OMAN & COMFORT HOLIDAYS, INDIA). Their service was very good. The hotel was clean, fresh and nice. We enjoyed our stay there. Breakfast was also nice, but better, if they could include some fruit items

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Dr A RAHMAN E
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 26 November 2011
Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is thankful to you for the stay. We really appreciate your valuable comments. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the stay with us.We assure you that we will certainly look after the suggestions you made.Looking forward to have you again at Grand Plaza.
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

I stayed in this awesome place during my honeymoon trip from March 11 to March 13. And i must say we were really impressed with the hotel services... I booked for the ELEGANCE room, but when i reached there, Staff has upgraded my room to Ambience. here are some of the best part of my stay:
Super clean room, very cozy, nice view out from window, great ambience, awasome room service and best food. Morning breakfast was really nice. Hotel staff treated us so nicly in every sense. I can never forget that stay. we loved to stay at hotel rather then roming out. love to go again to the same place with my loved one.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sourabh B
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 21 November 2011
Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is thankful for your stay. The valuable comments you have made is highly appreciated . We are happy to know that you have had a great experience at Grand Plaza. Our highly dedicated team is inspired by such comments from you all. Looking forward to have you again with us in the near future.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

It’s very rare that we come across people who do service with a smile and hotel Grand Plaza is one such place. It was our first trip to Munnar. We celebrated my Hubby's birthday in Grand Plaza. The buffet breakfast & dinner had a variety of choices, and different menu every day. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are good and have all the amenities. The check-in and check-out too was very quick and without any hassles. Above all its located in the heart of Munnar. A real value for money. Thank you Mr. Shrijeth & Mr. Balaji for arranging such a beautiful and memorable stay at such a short notice.

Room Tip: The Ambience Room has good View
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aisha L
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 16 November 2011
Dear Maam
Team Grand Plaza is very much thankful to you for the stay at our property. we are really inspired to read your valuable comments . We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectation about your first visit in munnar. Once again thank you and hope to see you again.
Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Grand Plaza Hotel.
The location was great, very close to the town and other tourist spots. The view from the restaurant for breakfast is amazing. I enjoyed the food, we had buffet breakfast and we also tried the buffet dinner, both are satisfying and great! On top of all that are the amazing staff, excellent customer service from the reception to the restaurant crews.They all seemed to be enjoying their jobs, everybody is smiling which I really really liked :). Keep it up guys :).
The rooms are lovely and clean too. The bathroom is fine with hot and cold water which is important in a chilly place like Munnar.
I recommend the hotel to any one who plans to visit Munnar Kerala.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 924Maria123
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 5 November 2011
Dear Maam
Team Grand Plaza is grateful to you for the stay . We are respectful about your valuable comments. The statements you made about the stay ensures about the satisfaction you had with us. The standards and the guests satisfaction from that drives us forward and also inspires us to deliver the best . Hope to see you again with us.
Regards
Balaji A.R.
Aurangabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

Had an occasion to stay at Grand Plaza for 2days and these days were memorable and very pleasant. The three things which we like most were 1. Good food , 2.good Hygeine 3.Excellent service and a very very nice people ( Staff ) to talk and to be associated with.
We wish all the success for this venture ( Grand Plaza).
Wish you all the best.
Dr.Anil Deshpande and Mr.Avinash Kulkarni and Family

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank dranildeshpande
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this review, 28 October 2011
Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is grateful to you for the stay .We really appreciate your valubale comments. Its really encouraging for us to know that you have enjoyed our stay in all manners . We are abide to offer the high standard of service as our level best for all our valuable guests.Hope to see you again.