“Good ambience and great food”
Review of Grand Plaza Munnar

Grand Plaza Munnar
Ranked #20 of 103 Hotels in Munnar
Reviewed 8 December 2011

We had a great stay at Hotel Grand Plaza Munnar. The hotel is centrally located and has a great restaurant. I was plesantly surprised to find the food so delicious. The room and interiors were great and the staff were courteous. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza extends the gratitudes for your stay.The comments you have made is really valuable for us and we do understand you had a great stay with us. We will abide with such standards and looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

First of all many thanks to Trip Advisor because we got the hotel details from this only. We were on a family get together in Grand Plaza. The management and all the staff made it a really memorable one.All the arrangement the Camp fire in the lawn the music and games in the conference hall all was really appreciated though the time they gave us was too short, but we understand that its not a happening city.The buffet was awesome especially the Semiya payasam made us forgot about our strict diet. Keep the good work guys. Will surely back again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Dear Alice
Team Grand Plaza is thankful for your stay.The comments you have made is really appreciated. We have certain limitation to give long night hours for party and all thats why we couldnt help it.Looking forward to have you again @ GrandPlaza.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

I was with my Family on my holidays at last oct-11, I found this Hotel to be blend of proffessional and personal hospitality.I was in a diliemma befor organaizing my Kerala trip, but in stay in Grand Plaza made me to think I was totally right with my dicision.My family and my child really enjoyed the indoor activities.The food was excellent and the Room was so neat and tidy,and the Staff really excellent, overall I really enjoyed my stay, will surely come back.

Room Tip: Choose any ambience Room with Balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Dear Mr.Zain
Team Grand Plaza express thanks for staying with us. With regards to your valuable comments we understood how well you have enjoyed Grand Plaza. We are abide to such standards and the guests atmost satisfaction is our goal.Hope to have you again @ Grand Plaza for a much different and higher service experiences.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Grand plaza offers, good, comfortable and nicely done-up rooms. Our stay here was memorable for the nice valley and water channel views offered from the balcony and room window. We stayed on the 3rd floor corner room (302) where the view is slightly better as the window view remains unrestricted. The window view gets restricted for rooms located on the lower floors. Also the morning view from the restaurant during breakfast is good.

Slightly disappointed with the service, on one occasion. We were not able to get proper lunch upon arrival. We reached late in the afternoon (around 4pm) and room service informed that we were past the lunch hours and the only thing available was pakoras and sandwiches. We had to again take our car and drive slightly towards city center for some wholesome meals in other restaurant. Apart from this incident the service had been quite good.

Overall a good stay. Hotel highly recommended for couples and families.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank AmBan0306
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2011

Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is thankful for your stay and the valuable comments made about it. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed the stay and the view made you happy too. There was a mistake happend from the room service staff who had attended your call I would like to inform you that this was really against our services extended to our guest. We make sure necessary steps will be taken to ensure that such incidents wont happen again. Though we regret for the inconvinence caused to you. Looking forward to have you again at Grand Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

I stayed there 1 night with my bsns partner mr mohin (JAMAL AL QARYA, OMAN & COMFORT HOLIDAYS, INDIA). Their service was very good. The hotel was clean, fresh and nice. We enjoyed our stay there. Breakfast was also nice, but better, if they could include some fruit items

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Dr A RAHMAN E
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2011

Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is thankful to you for the stay. We really appreciate your valuable comments. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the stay with us.We assure you that we will certainly look after the suggestions you made.Looking forward to have you again at Grand Plaza.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I stayed in this awesome place during my honeymoon trip from March 11 to March 13. And i must say we were really impressed with the hotel services... I booked for the ELEGANCE room, but when i reached there, Staff has upgraded my room to Ambience. here are some of the best part of my stay:
Super clean room, very cozy, nice view out from window, great ambience, awasome room service and best food. Morning breakfast was really nice. Hotel staff treated us so nicly in every sense. I can never forget that stay. we loved to stay at hotel rather then roming out. love to go again to the same place with my loved one.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sourabh B
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

Dear Sir
Team Grand Plaza is thankful for your stay. The valuable comments you have made is highly appreciated . We are happy to know that you have had a great experience at Grand Plaza. Our highly dedicated team is inspired by such comments from you all. Looking forward to have you again with us in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

It’s very rare that we come across people who do service with a smile and hotel Grand Plaza is one such place. It was our first trip to Munnar. We celebrated my Hubby's birthday in Grand Plaza. The buffet breakfast & dinner had a variety of choices, and different menu every day. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are good and have all the amenities. The check-in and check-out too was very quick and without any hassles. Above all its located in the heart of Munnar. A real value for money. Thank you Mr. Shrijeth & Mr. Balaji for arranging such a beautiful and memorable stay at such a short notice.

Room Tip: The Ambience Room has good View
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aisha L
balajiar, Front Office Manager at Grand Plaza Munnar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2011

Dear Maam
Team Grand Plaza is very much thankful to you for the stay at our property. we are really inspired to read your valuable comments . We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectation about your first visit in munnar. Once again thank you and hope to see you again.