“Good Hotel”

Green Ridge Holiday Home
Ranked #58 of 103 Hotels in Munnar
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two day in the end of march 2013. It is good hotel. Before selecting this hotel I had visited almost all the hotels in munnar. They have offered me very good deal of Rs 2000 for standard room as it costs Rs 2900 per night. It is worth of Rs 2000 as it has very neat and clean room, hot water 24 hours, LCD TV and breakfast complimentary.

Room Tip: Bargain to the hotel staff. It is worth of max Rs 2500. No vision from balcony as both side another...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nath2232in

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Hi All,

To be honest, I was quite confused after reading the negative feedbacks for Green Ridge Holiday Home but I took a change. I’m really delightful, that I choose Green Ridge. I had a friendly and best customer service at reception, restaurant and coffee bar at all time in my 3D/2N stay. The travel desk planned and arranged my local trips to make sure I don’t waste my time in just planning and travelling but to have a peaceful trip with my partner.

I’m a quality lead at an MNC and very keen on quality service. Believe me guys; Green Ridge Home is one Quality Place to stay if you are honeymooning…..

Best rooms, Best restaurant, Best service. Best thing is, even after paying the bill, I still get a royal treatment to assist me with my return which was tremendously good experience at Munnar.

I definitely recommend “Green Ridge Holiday Home” for the people who believe in best quality service.

Regards,
Karthikeyan

Room Tip: "All rooms are clean, quite and peaceful...."
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karthikeraj
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Positives:
1. Good locality
2. Cleanliness
3. Hotel staffs are kind and pleasing. They dont expect any tips at all.
4. Complimentary buffet breakfast tastes good.
5. Both hotel and restaurant ambience

Negatives:
1. Constant noise by staffs outside the rooms. They are discussing which was disturbing our sleep inside the room.
2. A double bed is formed by combining two single bed which is pathetic and affects the quality of sleep. They could have given a double bed.
3. Restaurant service is worse. They keep us waiting. Only few staffs are there. Can be improved.
4. Few items are pretty costly in the restaurant though few other items are normal.

Room Tip: Don't go for corner rooms. I stayed in Room # 208 which was pretty noisy since it was close to s...
3  Thank Sathish_2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A budget hotel located on the main road. Rooms are good, but the restaurant was not upto the mark. The room service was also bad and looks like the staff were not experienced. Luckily there was a restaurant just opposite to this hotel and Saravana Bhavan a kilometer from this hotel. But I would recommend this for a safe stay particularly when you are travelling with a family and for elderly people.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Srinath316
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A good value for money hotel in munnar.. its in the main road, but most of the hotels were in the same road only.. grate breakfast but avoid dinner..the service is excellent...grate hotel for honey mooners and families..clean rooms.. really worth for money...And the owner Saju is the most reliable person in munnar..I have done lot of R&D before choosing the hotel.. but this person make our stay memorable...we have arranged house boat in allapey and taxi for sight seeing through him only.. He not even given us a single chance to bargain....Every think is in rock bottom prices.. and best options..

Room Tip: Chose executive rooms in top floors....
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Stayed one night and shifted next day. Cold floor in the room, noisy, staff shouting around at midnight. Lobby and glasses look dusty. Located on main road which is noisy and full of traffic. Asked for extra pillows and one extra blanket and were refused!!!!!!!! Upon insistence, were provided with these items but have never seen refusing extra pillows and blanket.

2  Thank RSB B
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We reached the hotel after a long bus drive from Ernakulam. We were pretty tired and so checked in our rooms immediately. We did not have to wait much, the service was quite good. The room was really cozy and clean. Special mention should be made of the 'bed'. It was really soft and comfortable. There was continuous hot and cold water in the washroom. The people were really friendly there. But I would suggest the readers not to have lunch or dinner in this hotel as there is very little choice of food. But the breakfast is really good and fresh.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple