Green Ridge Holiday Home
US$95
US$130
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Munnar Tea Country Resort(Chithirapuram)
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Resort(Munnar)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Clouds Land Home Stay(Munnar)(Great Value!)
US$52
All reviewsmaking noisedecent budget hotelmunnar townnice bathroomhotel is locateddouble bedin house restaurantnice staymunnar bus standwalking distancehotel staff istwo daysbasic amenitieshigher sidehot showerservice providedsight seeing
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two day in the end of march 2013. It is good hotel. Before selecting this hotel I had visited almost all the hotels in munnar. They have offered me very good deal of Rs 2000 for standard room as it costs Rs 2900 per night. It is worth of Rs 2000 as it has very neat and clean room, hot water 24 hours, LCD TV and breakfast complimentary.

Room Tip: Bargain to the hotel staff. It is worth of max Rs 2500. No vision from balcony as both side another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nath2232in
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Hi All,

To be honest, I was quite confused after reading the negative feedbacks for Green Ridge Holiday Home but I took a change. I’m really delightful, that I choose Green Ridge. I had a friendly and best customer service at reception, restaurant and coffee bar at all time in my 3D/2N stay. The travel desk planned and arranged my local trips to make sure I don’t waste my time in just planning and travelling but to have a peaceful trip with my partner.

I’m a quality lead at an MNC and very keen on quality service. Believe me guys; Green Ridge Home is one Quality Place to stay if you are honeymooning…..

Best rooms, Best restaurant, Best service. Best thing is, even after paying the bill, I still get a royal treatment to assist me with my return which was tremendously good experience at Munnar.

I definitely recommend “Green Ridge Holiday Home” for the people who believe in best quality service.

Regards,
Karthikeyan

Room Tip: "All rooms are clean, quite and peaceful...."
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karthikeraj
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Positives:
1. Good locality
2. Cleanliness
3. Hotel staffs are kind and pleasing. They dont expect any tips at all.
4. Complimentary buffet breakfast tastes good.
5. Both hotel and restaurant ambience

Negatives:
1. Constant noise by staffs outside the rooms. They are discussing which was disturbing our sleep inside the room.
2. A double bed is formed by combining two single bed which is pathetic and affects the quality of sleep. They could have given a double bed.
3. Restaurant service is worse. They keep us waiting. Only few staffs are there. Can be improved.
4. Few items are pretty costly in the restaurant though few other items are normal.

Room Tip: Don't go for corner rooms. I stayed in Room # 208 which was pretty noisy since it was close to steps and staffs were occupying those spaces.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sathish_2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A budget hotel located on the main road. Rooms are good, but the restaurant was not upto the mark. The room service was also bad and looks like the staff were not experienced. Luckily there was a restaurant just opposite to this hotel and Saravana Bhavan a kilometer from this hotel. But I would recommend this for a safe stay particularly when you are travelling with a family and for elderly people.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Srinath316
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A good value for money hotel in munnar.. its in the main road, but most of the hotels were in the same road only.. grate breakfast but avoid dinner..the service is excellent...grate hotel for honey mooners and families..clean rooms.. really worth for money...And the owner Saju is the most reliable person in munnar..I have done lot of R&D before choosing the hotel.. but this person make our stay memorable...we have arranged house boat in allapey and taxi for sight seeing through him only.. He not even given us a single chance to bargain....Every think is in rock bottom prices.. and best options..

Room Tip: Chose executive rooms in top floors....
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple