Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent hotelnice hotel to stayroom was spaciousvisited munnarbreakfast and dinnernice hospitalitymunnar townenjoyed my stayrestaurant staffreception stafftwo dayshill viewmain marketnice foodnice experiencebooked this hotelhotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed here with my parents on 8th Aug, the hotel is an average run of the mill hotel, the restaurant is good but a little expensive but its understaffed , at the busy breakfast time it had only 3 staff members and it took around 20 minutes to get toasts. The Spa service is not good. We got free wi-fi which was great .
I would say a value for money hotel with a good location. But the service can be improved

Room Tip: Choose higher floor rooms. And away from lift.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel on 2nd-4th August during my trip to Munnar. After searching through many hotels in internet I selected this hotel and I must day I was not wrong. Hotel is located in city. Rooms are big with comfortable bed. We stayed in 105,106 valley view rooms. Staffs are very polite and always helping. Restaurant buffet spread is quite good along with ala-carte items w.r.t to the other star hotels I stayed in Kerala. Variety is there and what I like most is they constantly ask for feedbacks to make their service better. I wanted to stay in the top floor rooms but pretty happy with the valley view rooms hotel management provided to me. Restaurant service is very good.A small suggestion to the hotel management I found that during our journey from Cochin to the hotel,the road just before the hotel was not in a very good condition. Maybe that was due to monsoon season but overall experience will be better if this can be looked upon along with improvement in quality of the comforter provided in rooms. Overall a very pleasant experience and I must suggest this hotel to other travellers.

Room Tip: Chhose Valley view rooms on top floors
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rabi_13
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We are stayed that hotel soon previous month very nice location and they also arrange one day sightseeing program is very nice we are mostly like on elephant ride and kalari fight and staff's are very helpful especially mr.manu and humble.they provided Kerala special meals items we are very like.Thank for all.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Good hotel located in the city. After seeing so many hotels n resorts in munnar we decided to stay in cloud valley hotel. It is the Best hotel if u travel with old age people or children. Rooms r big. Top floor rooms ,room no. 405 406 have good hill view. Staff is very polite n helping. Value for money. Food is also good. All site seeing places r near by. Overall best experience in staying this hotel n strongly recommend others to stay there.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank namita s
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Excellent accommodation, great hospitality, good food, well maintained spacious rooms. Top class designed bathroom. Beautiful hill-view. Had great memories staying at clouds valley.I would like to stay here in future. And also recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple