Review Highlights
Awesome massage but below average ambiance

Reviewed 17 February 2018

from US$58.00
More Info
from US$78.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Swatik is number 1 Ayurvidic Massage Centre in Munnar. Take full package of 110 Minutes with Sirodhara & Potli.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The massage was awesome. Friendly and cooperative staff but the ambiance is below average.. massage was grt so you may overcome the ambiance

3  Thank Onika P
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

When I arrived to Munnar, I had a back injury, caused by Yoga. I consulted the Ayurvedic family Doctor at the Swatic Center and he recommended a two weeks treatment. Thus my two weeks with Sathiya begun, the room was always very well prepared on time, the beautiful atmosphere of the place is beyond words. She cared for me very tenderly, she followed the doctor's instructions carefully and made sure I was always comfortable, she soon became my sister. The family lives above the center, and being there on a daily basis gave me the opportunity to get close to them, my two weeks treatment retreat turned into a family gathering. Everyone there was friendly, peaceful, and helpful.
I know I will always have a home in Munnar at the Swatic Ayurveda center. Thank you for everything.

1  Thank ShantiSapan
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I'm a traveler, I was looking for an authentic Ayurvedic Center where I could enjoy massage and get a good treatment. The owner, a very kind man, listened to me carefully and then explained me in detail everything about the massages and different treatments. As I was looking for something specific he recomend me to visit the Doctor. Then I met the Ayurvedic Doctor Tharanadh who works in their pharmacy. He is a lovely, wise man who after a medical check prescrived an Ayurvedic treatment according to my needs. I received an excellent treatment, the masseurs were very precise and professionals. My physical appearance change after a few days of Ayurvedic massage. I`m very happy with the experience and I really recomend it to everyone who looks for a traditonal and an authentic Ayurveda.

1  Thank Satchitanandae
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Yesterday 15/12/2017 around 07 pm we take priority booked massage for Israel guest on 16/12/2017 At 04 pm. I informed him after the massage we have Martial arts show at 06 pm also.

Today we reached there (Swatic Ayurveda centre) at 03.50 pm for massage. Then he told ur booking at 06 pm. They given advanced (Rs 1000) receipt time mentioned time at 04 pm. Then he told now is full .if u need will do after 08 pm, otherwise cash will do back .

He is not only say any excuse but angry with driver and guest .
So plz take care and beware of this (Swathic) massage centre at Munnar.

1  Thank NassarA46
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The person managing this clinic will give you a very fancy picture of what they are and what they do. Don't fall for it. He will take advance to reserve a slot. The massage is nothing but just rubbing oil all over the body for some 30-40 mins. No pressure points, nothing else. The rooms are filthy and don't give you basic spa ambience at all. Main thing, they fill serve some herbal water before and after the massage. That hot water is stored in plastic bottles. Is that even right? The bottle in which the water was stored had been recently washed with soap. And the water tasted just like soap since it still contained soap. It was such a horrible experience.
There are many more options available. Avoid this one.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I visited this place for massage during my stay at Munnar. The owner / receptionist is a very wise guy who will trap you to undergo his services which are not worth of money.
Leave apart the body massage,the folks do not even know how to give a proper head massage.The massage rooms are very filthy.
This place is basically over hyped.

1  Thank Mallikarjun S P
Reviewed 22 April 2017

After the exhausting travelling through India, especiall from Kodaikanal to Munnar, this is the best way to recover physically and mentally. I took the 90min. Sampoorna Abhyanga with Sirodhara for 2,200Rs. Incluedes full body massage and this thing with the oil at your forehead. This is no soft massage. Therefore you feel so fresh and relaxed afterwards, also think about to repeating the full body massage for 1,300Rs 75min. Thumbs up. :) Nevertheless this was my first professional massage so I can't compare to other places, but I am totally excited. :)

Reviewed 11 December 2016

I had neck, shoulders, back massage. The table was extremely hard and uncomfortable, and the towels thin. The oils were nice, but the massage especially on one side of my waist felt painful. I did feel very revitalised after the massage but a day or so later black bruising appeared in the area where the massage had hurt. The picture is taken several days later with the bruising turning yellow. I showed this to another ayurvedic massage practitioner in Mararikulam and she was horrified and said this is not an experienced massage practitioner. I would say to be avoided.

1  Thank Safariwoman
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Doesn't look much on the outside but the massage was excellent. Strong and very perceptive massager. Found all my injures and worked on them. Friendly owner at the front of desk. Both our massages for man and women was the best I've had in India and I've totally indulged myself with 3-4 a week. Clean towels used. The walls need a fresh paint in the room. I would go every week if I lived there.

1  Thank OoiDi