Review Highlights
Awesome massage but below average ambiance

The massage was awesome. Friendly and cooperative staff but the ambiance is below average.. massage... read more

Reviewed 17 February 2018

from US$850.00
More Info
from US$70.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The person managing this clinic will give you a very fancy picture of what they are and what they do. Don't fall for it. He will take advance to reserve a slot. The massage is nothing but just rubbing oil all over the body for some 30-40 mins. No pressure points, nothing else. The rooms are filthy and don't give you basic spa ambience at all. Main thing, they fill serve some herbal water before and after the massage. That hot water is stored in plastic bottles. Is that even right? The bottle in which the water was stored had been recently washed with soap. And the water tasted just like soap since it still contained soap. It was such a horrible experience.
There are many more options available. Avoid this one.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I visited this place for massage during my stay at Munnar. The owner / receptionist is a very wise guy who will trap you to undergo his services which are not worth of money.
Leave apart the body massage,the folks do not even know how to give a proper head massage.The massage rooms are very filthy.
This place is basically over hyped.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Mallikarjun S P
Reviewed 22 April 2017

After the exhausting travelling through India, especiall from Kodaikanal to Munnar, this is the best way to recover physically and mentally. I took the 90min. Sampoorna Abhyanga with Sirodhara for 2,200Rs. Incluedes full body massage and this thing with the oil at your forehead. This is no soft massage. Therefore you feel so fresh and relaxed afterwards, also think about to repeating the full body massage for 1,300Rs 75min. Thumbs up. :) Nevertheless this was my first professional massage so I can't compare to other places, but I am totally excited. :)

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I had neck, shoulders, back massage. The table was extremely hard and uncomfortable, and the towels thin. The oils were nice, but the massage especially on one side of my waist felt painful. I did feel very revitalised after the massage but a day or so later black bruising appeared in the area where the massage had hurt. The picture is taken several days later with the bruising turning yellow. I showed this to another ayurvedic massage practitioner in Mararikulam and she was horrified and said this is not an experienced massage practitioner. I would say to be avoided.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Safariwoman
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Doesn't look much on the outside but the massage was excellent. Strong and very perceptive massager. Found all my injures and worked on them. Friendly owner at the front of desk. Both our massages for man and women was the best I've had in India and I've totally indulged myself with 3-4 a week. Clean towels used. The walls need a fresh paint in the room. I would go every week if I lived there.

Date of experience: April 2016