“Ideal stop over enroute to Munnar”
Review of Farmyard

Farmyard
Ranked #37 of 65 Restaurants in Munnar
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I always drive from Cochin to Munnar for my holidays there. So Adimali coming at around 100 kms, seems an ideal place to take short break. Maybe for a meal or a snack. The place is done up very well. Ample car park. Good service. I ve been there all the 5 times I ve been to Munnar. I was happy with the food. Interior decor has been done well. Old time cattle farm sculpted, with fish ponds and a garden adds to its charm. Since it comes on the main road to Munnar, this scenic place I felt was an ideal stop over, enroute to Munnar, before you start the 30kms final climb up drive to Munnar.

1  Thank drsunilam

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The manager cares more about wearing his tie, calling himself 'Captain' and Hanson around aimlessly. The food we ordered had a cockroach in it! The replacement for that food tasted spoiled. There is no concept of service at all here. This is more like a wayside lunch table for roaming scavengers than for tourists.