This hotel is built on a grand scale, with beautiful gardens. Our room overlooked the hills and the view from the balcony was peaceful, a good change from the crowded, interesting village centre. The staff were very helpful - sometimes it was a little difficult to get their attention. We had a large room that was very comfortable. The bathroom could have used some updating of the decor but everything worked fine. The buffet had a large variety of Indian foods that I thought were OK, especially the breakfast. I did see some Europeans get a little perturbed about the type of food but really why travel to a foreign country if you don't want to immerse yourself in the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint cottages, fragrant tea gardens and mist-draped mornings are hallmarks of Munnar. For years the cool and picturesque town of Munnar was the summer retreat of the British and it still retains the charm of a colonial past. The destination is home to the only sandalwood forest in Kerala and is also famous for its exotic flora and fauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your KTDC Tea County Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ktdc Tea County Hotel Munnar
- Tea County Munnar
- Tea County Hotel Munnar
- KTDC Tea County Munnar Kerala