I went from 22to 29 Sept 2013 KTDC monsoon package.
KTDC is probably one of the most professionally run government tourist organization.
Tea County is placed at very good location beautifully laid out property. Very courteous staff.
Transport was good and punctual.
My only grouse is about veg food.My impression is all KTDC resorts are not serious about veg food.At Munnar same Pulao and dal were repeated for two days. Same was story for breakfast .The cooks should stop serving puri bhaji.It is uniformly tasteless at all resorts. There was no attempt to serve Kerala food. No Kerala dish is there on menu. It is all Punjabi dishes which the cooks are not good at. I had to ask the restaurant manager to give me something different, which he did on the last day. The chefs should take some tips from a dhaba and not be shy of introducing local food which they must be knowing well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint cottages, fragrant tea gardens and mist-draped mornings are hallmarks of Munnar. For years the cool and picturesque town of Munnar was the summer retreat of the British and it still retains the charm of a colonial past. The destination is home to the only sandalwood forest in Kerala and is also famous for its exotic flora and fauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your KTDC Tea County Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ktdc Tea County Hotel Munnar
- Tea County Munnar
- Tea County Hotel Munnar
- KTDC Tea County Munnar Kerala