Stayed there with my wife and 3 year old daughter on 3rd week of dec. Right bang in the city but once inside you will feel heaven. Smooth checkin, followed by fruit basket and a good view from the room balcony. Stayed in the premium room K block. Buffet dinner and breakfast was quite good with sufficient variety. Had lunch one afternoon...kashmiri pulao was too good. As usual with any KTDC hotel, staff was very polite and helpful. Rooms were vert clean, big and so was the bathroom. Enjoyed every moment of my stay at Tea County. Thanks to them for giving us a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint cottages, fragrant tea gardens and mist-draped mornings are hallmarks of Munnar. For years the cool and picturesque town of Munnar was the summer retreat of the British and it still retains the charm of a colonial past. The destination is home to the only sandalwood forest in Kerala and is also famous for its exotic flora and fauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your KTDC Tea County Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ktdc Tea County Hotel Munnar
- Tea County Munnar
- Tea County Hotel Munnar
- KTDC Tea County Munnar Kerala