Great location and well maintained.
Good breakfast buffet (included in tariff) and restaurant.
Housekeeping and room service satisfactory.
Bathroom cleanliness has scope for improvement
Recreation facilities needs maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint cottages, fragrant tea gardens and mist-draped mornings are hallmarks of Munnar. For years the cool and picturesque town of Munnar was the summer retreat of the British and it still retains the charm of a colonial past. The destination is home to the only sandalwood forest in Kerala and is also famous for its exotic flora and fauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your KTDC Tea County Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ktdc Tea County Hotel Munnar
- Tea County Munnar
- Tea County Hotel Munnar
- KTDC Tea County Munnar Kerala