I had stayed in this place way back in 1999 and the overall experience was not bad. But this review is about the bad food I had on Xmas day. Munnar doesn’t have many places that serves great food and most of resorts cater only to the guests staying there and I used to rate Issac as a better place to have food in this hill town. I went there with a large family group of 15 people. We ordered a non-veg menu of Kerala Porottas, Rotis, Fried Rice with Chicken and Beef, sad to say that every single item was taste less (tomato ketchup was the tastiest). I am not sure if the chef was away on Xmas break, but the overall experience was very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issacs Residency (classified and approved by the Department of Tourism, Govt of India) a premium three-star hotel in Munnar will surely be a pleasant hideout for any who is looking for a premium accommodation in Munnar. It is situated on a hillock overlooking the picturesque town of Munnar. Issacs Residency also provides a breathtaking view of rolling hills above and its location has the right ambience to rejuvenate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Isaac's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isaac`s Residency Hotel Munnar
- Isaac's Residency Munnar, Kerala