“Happy stay at Hotel Rama Heritage”

Hotel Rama Heritage
Ranked #12 of 62 Hotels in Nashik
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very helpful, courteous, and polite staff. Hotel is located is the heart of nasik so traveling to places like Triyambakeshwar, Someshwar, Panchavati and Vani is very convenient. Restaurant serves food that is quality value for money. Breakfast was included and even that was nice. Rooms are nice and clean. Happy that I booked this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Jyoti T
RAMA_HERITAGE, Digital Marketer at Hotel Rama Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Hello Sir,
Thank you for reviewing us, we are glad you liked our services, we appreciate your kind gesture of throwing light on the distances and conveyances for our readers. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We meet an enthusiastic staff doing his best. Confortable and clean rooms. Afordable rate taking in account the tasty breakfast inclusive.

Testing the restaurant is a good dinning experience. They provide a good service with a fine Indian cousine.
This is my place in Nasik.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank locadeatar

Hello sir
Thank you for taking out time for reviewing us, we are glad that you liked our services met up to your expectation, we hope that you pay us a visit soon and we promise you to serve even better.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

It is a very good hotel and charges are very reasonable . we stayed in a royel suite . it is having basically 2 room concept one bedroom and another room with sofa and fridge. it is next to very good famous temple i.e. kalika devi. food is good and you can give order upto 11PM . parking is also available . back side small garden is also available. pacnchvati area is approx 5-6 km . autos are also available easily on road.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hello Sir,

Thank you for reviewing us, we are happy to see you elaborating about our hotel quite well. We hope to see you soon so that we can serve you the best.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I wanted to share my bad experience with this hotel. My wife booked this hotel after reading reviews from TripAdvisor. However, when we arrived at the hotel, we were in for a shock. The road to the hotel was blocked due to the "Navratri" mela hence there was no parking at the hotel. Not wanting to leave my car on the road, I went to speak to the hotel receptionist. The receptionist initially tried to help us by trying to get the car parked at his owner's place. We took a guy from the hotel to the car. But after he got into the car, he said he did not know where the owner's place is. We had to drive on phone directions to the owner's place, just to find out that his place was also blocked by the same mela. The hotel staff was just not able to help us, neither would he refund our money. We had no choice but to leave and find some other hotel fairly late at night. As for the hotel itself, from the outside it did not look like much. Unfortunately, I cannot speak about the inside of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Vikrant Y
Amit K, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Rama Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Dear Guest
Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you faced.

I deeply regret that we could not exceed your expectation and fell short to provide you with the facilities and services of your taste.
Request you to give us an opportunity to host you once again, I assure to personally look into your preferences and comfort to ensure you have a memorable experience with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Recently I travelled to Nashik and booked this hotel on MakeMyTrip. I was bit sceptical about this hotel as never heard about it. But when I visited, I had a very good experience. This hotel is located conviniently near Bombay Naka (just 2 minutes from highway). Though the hotel is small, but it has well appointed rooms. I booked Super Delux AC room and was surprized to see a drawaing room and a bedroom. The drawing rooms has sofa set and chairs for the family to sit together and chat.

The room was clean and was having all the necessary fixtures in working condition. Large size closet accomodates all your stuff. It has a Vegeterian restaurant on the gorund floor which initially I thought was a disappointment. But they brough the non-veg food from outside for my daughter. Though they serve lot of varieties in their Ala Carte menu, but the quality is pretty average. The breakfast in the morning however was very good and my family really enjoyed eating the variety.

I deinitely recommend this hotel for business / family stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AmazingTravel8

Hello sir,
Thank you for being kind enough to drop us your valuable review, we are sorry we are responding late, but we cant thank enough how you appreciated our services. We are here to help our guests in any manner we can. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

hotel is very good,centrally located ,friendly staff,rooms are very clean ,food quality is very good
recently i booked this hotel for my friend coming from udaipur , very good experience they also,
near from bus stand ,luxury bus stand .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank SRT2013
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a week as part of a group in town for a wedding in February. The room was clean with a large cupboard/closet, small veranda overlooking the next door temple, a tv that I never used, and an extra large very comfortable bed. Others in the group had better rooms that were larger, some had suites or sitting rooms attached, but the "normal" room met my needs. My only issue was the back of the bathroom door was seriously damaged from the shower water (there is no shower to speak of, the taps and shower head are just mounted on the bathroom wall and there's a drain in the corner. This is normal in hotels in India and Africa) and it needed to be replaced.

They gave out nice amenities, the staff was very helpful although the room stewards may have been a little overwhelmed by so many foreigners as this is more of a local establishment. It didn't strike me as so much of a business hotel as there is no business centre and you have to walk across the road to the nearest internet cafe. The highlight of the place was the restaurant. Every meal was wonderful, serving delicious vegetarian food. It would be worth going here just for a meal. All in all I was very happy staying here and they did a great job catering to our group, we had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends