“Great facilities at this hotel, this diamond needs some polishing”
Review of Hotel Express Inn

Hotel Express Inn
Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in Nashik
Reviewed 3 June 2012

On my trip to Shirdi this weekend, I had decided to stay in Nashik, since there is a lot more to do here. After much deliberation, I decided on trying Express Inn. I am glad I chose this hotel. Starting from the staff, though I feel they lacked professionalism and needed more polishing, their friendliness of service overshadowed the lack of training in staff which was quite evident. The rooms have tiles and though I feel tiles make the rooms look basic and keep the surface cold, the size of room was good enough. The problem was with the toilets. The toilets are tiny and left a lot more to be desired. Leaking flush, overhead shower throwing water all over and not enough space for vanity needed a lot to be desired. A huge minus in the rooms are the lack of double glazed windows. The constant honking from trucks throughout the night will not guarantee you a good nights sleep. Where the hotel scores over any other hotel is the facilities. And that is the WOW factor. A brilliant spa, squash court, games room to unwind and a huge banqueting facility gives this hotel an edge over the Taj Gateway too. The food we had for lunch and dinner was rather basic, however, the breakfast needs a complete makeover. In room dining is very timely.

Room Tip: Take the executive rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rishi M
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Express Inn and also for taking the time to post your views about our hotel.

We would like to let you know that we do have a provision for rooms that have carpets and wooden flooring which are provisioned in the higher category rooms.

Express Inn is undergoing an expansion phase currently and due to this certain operational problems still exist. And along with the expansion, we are also hiring new personnel. The training process is also underway for the said personnel.

We are glad that you chose to stay with us and would make sure you have a wonderful experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

I am a Senior level Executive in an MNC.For official business , I used to go to Nashik very often.I have tried many hotels in Nashik and finally I have found THE place .Its a very good hotel ..value for money .Very Hospitable staff , quick service , tasty food , good house keeping , good ambience .In short every thing that you look for .I have become a regular now and I strongly recommed this Hotel for everybody ....

Room Tip: All therooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out for posting such a wonderful review about our property.

We are honoured to have you as our regular guest and we feel proud you recommend us.

We strive to keep our guests happy and will always ensure they are taken care of.

Looking forward to your future stay with us.

Thanks and regards.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Ours was a Company organized one day trip (26th May - 27th May) from Mumbai to Nashik. We had booked 3 hotels , express inn , hi5, ginger for our stay. Mine room was allocated in Express Inn. The hotel has some construction going on , for their expansion but the Outside look of the hotel is a pleasant site to watch. The Reception has a good number of people trying to help out and reach out to you for any assistance. Good Waterfall in the center , amazing chandelier , good seating arrangement mark the reception area. Decent Escalators took us to our floor (2nd). our was a Standard double bed Centralised Air conditioned room with a nice scenic view of the highway. Clear view of the Pandavleni Caves was seen from the hotel room. The Room was exquisite with nice decor , small lights spread across the room , Nice long mirror , Tables across the bed. Sony Bravia 32" LCD with Setup box for digital connection added to the charm of the room. Then there was a working table with night lamp. There was also a Cupboard to hand your clothes along with electronic safe to keep your valuables. Coming to the bathroom , the bathroom was small with a glass door for the shower and the western seating toilet to the left. Overall the atmosphere of the room was soothing to my nerves and gave me the relaxation that i was wanting from a long time. Hotel , Room , Cleanliness, Service , etc all deserve a 10/10.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review about our Hotel.

We appreciate your detailed review about us.

Team Express Inn is overwhelmed that you have rated us 10 on 10 and are glad you had a fairly good experience here.

We look forward to your future stay and to be at your service once again.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We had gone for a short holiday of 2 days this summer. The location, amenities (spa, gym, squash, table tennis), spacious and well designed rooms, prompt and courteous service of the staff, delicious food are the factors that truly make it a stand out hotel in its class. All this combined with a reasonable price made our stay truly memorable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out for posting a review about our Hotel.

We are more than happy to know you had a memorable holiday and we hope you come and have more such enjoyable and memorable ones.

We have informed our Executive Chef the praise you have for our food and he is more than happy to serve you many more mouthwatering gourmet on your next visit.

Looking forward to your future stay with us.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

I stayed at express inn for a couple of days this summer. Overall the stay was wonderful. The service was exemplary right from the arrangements for travel to the room services. The food was fabulous, the gym, spa and pool were at par with the best hotels. The rooms are pretty spacious and the interior designing of the hotel is also real good. The location on the Mumbai nashik highway is really great. A must stay if you ever go to Nashik.. :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out for posting such a wonderful review about our Hotel.

We are delighted by the praise you have for our property and our entire team is glad to know you had a wonderful experience.

Your compliments have really honored us and we are looking forward to your future stay with us.

Team Express Inn.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

An excellent place to stay with fabulous food, swimming pool, gym, spa.....and the list goes on. Too good hotel, one shouldn't miss staying there. Classy interiors make your stay more relaxing. Too many options for veggies. Best location on the Mumbai-Nashik highway.I would definitely recommend Express Inn for a pleasant stay in Nashik.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeevika2005
ExpressInnNasik, Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the praise you have for our hotel.

We are glad and honored to know you had a fairly wonderful stay at our property and have recommended it to all.

We are looking forward to your future stay with us so that we could be at your service.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

This is by far the best service I have enjoyed ever. The service at Express Inn is just fantastic and is far far better than even the Mumbai 5 star hotels. At first I thought that the hotel, being a little far from the main city would cause some travelling problems, but I was wrong. The hotel not only arranged for travel at odd hours but it also picked me up from wherever I called them. The facilities in the hotel are very good, rooms are spacious and very clean. They have a new wing with additional facilities like a Gym, O2 Spa, Squash room, and above all, a very clean pool. The rates too are very reasonable but the service took my breath away. I reached in the middle of the night due to a transport breakdown, and the hotel sent a car to pick me up at 2AM. They also served me a piping hot meal at 2.30 and it was fresh and tasty. The room service cleared my room within 15 mins. The housekeeping brought in a low-width cotton pillow in 5 mins (I have spondylosis). The next day, They helped me with my laptop (though I thought it was a problem with the internet) and even took some printouts at the business centre and did not charge me for all this. I was also treated to a free 15 min reflexology at the new O2 Spa. I have to admit, that this hotel is far better than even the Taj ( the Taj is good but it is not very modern and is slow to respond). I highly recommend this hotel for business travellers and for those who want to be pampered with genuinely good service. The service here is what differentiates this hotel and makes it a class apart.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for expressing your views about our hotel. We are glad our team has lived up to your expectations.

We look forward to having you stay with us soon.