“Best hotel in Nashik”
Review of Hotel Express Inn

Hotel Express Inn
Ranked #2 of 57 Hotels in Nashik
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was here with my full family. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool side rooms are just awesome. They are big, spacious and well maintained. The bed is quite soft and warm. There is kettle, TV, mini bar and good balcony. The walls are adorned with good nature paintings. The accessories in bathroom are appreciable. Worth the price. What I loved the most was my car was well pampered while I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: pool side would be great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Darryl B, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from Express Inn !!!

We would like to thank you for your review which is highly appreciated.

We are pleased to know that you had a great stay and were happy with the hotel. Guest satisfaction and comfort is the top most priority of Express Inn and I am glad that my team once again has delivered as they always do.

Once again thank you very much for your review and we do look forward to seeing you again and giving us the privilege to serve you again.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Express Inn

Reviewed 9 June 2014

stayed here for 2 days ....very pleasent atmosphere, nice service, best food,,,,,best to stay.. rooms are spacious.....really nice cooperative staff like balu and others....no other option and words to say ....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Darryl B, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest

We thank you for your review that you have given us here.

At Express Inn we always take guests satisfaction and comfort as our highest priority and Im very glad that my team delivered during your stay. Its your reviews that help us to grow and keep improving as there is always space for improvement every day.

Once again we thank you for your review and we would like to see you with us once again

Reviewed 8 June 2014

this place deserves a 5 star status as a staying option, great rooms , absolute value for money , awesome spa , and enjoyed the open air music show and dinner by the poolside . kudos to Darryl blankley and his staff . need a lot to learn but on good track as i can see improvement in every stay , staff can do with a bit more of professionalism to take the place to a higher lever
wish it was not sold out the day before as would have saved me the average experience of stay at the gateway .

Room Tip: tandard rooms or the express rooms with pool view are great choices
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank manishgawde

Dear Guest

We thank you for your review which you have sent us here on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate the same as its these reviews that help us to maintain our services & standards and as well as to grow and improve in many ways.

I am glad that my team did a good job and we all delivered to ensure that your stay was nice and comfortable.

Once again thank you for review and I look forward to see you again with us at Express Inn.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed a/w spouse for a night on 3rd June,2014 on a business trip Cordial Reception Staff who made "Express Check in"(faster) soon after arrival.Spacious & we'll maintained Rooms with "express"room services.Complained about non-receipt of Times Now TV Channel.Restored it in just 5 minutes after doing some repairs.Buffet breakfast is very good.Lunch is excellent.
All staff are nicely cooperative.Would come back to the Hotel in future.Would strongly recommend for friends & relatives.

Room Tip: Western Block is inconvenient to switch from Main Reception Building located in Eastern Block.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maruthi S
Darryl B, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest

We thank you for your review which you have posted and we highly appreciate the same.

At Express Inn we take guest satisfaction and comfort as our main priority and I am extremely glad that my team delivered as is expected from them to all our valuable guests.

Once again thank you for your reviews as these reviews help us grow and improve in all our short comings.

Hope to see you again with us.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

i had stayed her for my cousinz wedding dey had arranged it vry nicely food waz mindblowing dey need to giv discounts for huge bookingz w had a buffet dinner der last yr during 20th may 2013 da food waz lil cold n dey had grt wine nice hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Darryl B, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feed back. It is this feed back that helps us to grow and better our services to our valuable guests.

We are pleased that we delivered to you during your stay to ensure that you were comfortable and satisfied.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

They need to learn a lot to maintain the best hotel tag in Nashik. Front desk staffs are always confused. I never got prompt and proper response from them. They always took time and ultimately did not revert back. There is major communication gap between front desk and travel desk staffs. I found only lobby managers are helpful. My room was not sound proof. Breakfast menu were less. Overall, I'm not satisfied with Express Inn. I would rather prefer Gateway Hotel next time.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Darryl B, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for your review which you have given on trip advisor, we appreciate the same and are also grateful to receive your valuable comments.

I have gone through your review and I would like to sincerely and personally apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us recently.

At Express Inn we take up feed back and reviews very seriously and i can assure you that i will do the same first tomorrow morning with the concerned department.

I can assure you that at Express Inn we always take guest comfort and satisfaction as our highest priority and do everything possible to ensure that the same is carried out to each and every valuable guest / customer of ours.

Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and can assure you that there will not be a repeat of the same during your next visit. I would surely like to see you once again with us.

Thanking you

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

excellent food n service. I had continental food, spaghetti bolognaise was awesome. I asked the service staff to say thanks to chef for thanks such a nice and authentic pasta. chef rashid had made that pasta. keep it up chef rashid :-)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Darryl B, General Manager at Hotel Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for your review which is highly appreciated. It is these reviews help us to grow and improve our services to all our valuable guests during their stay with us.

I am glad that our team did a good job and you were satisfied with our services during your stay.

We once again look forward to having you with us again.