“Decent Ambience @ Economy”
Review of Hotel Seven Heaven

Hotel Seven Heaven
Ranked #23 of 54 Hotels in Nashik
Mumbai
“Decent Ambience @ Economy”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Located on main Mumbai-Nasik Highway..very conveniently located clean hotel. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are large and clean. Only issue is parking space..I found inadequate. Overall plesant experience.

Room Tip: Higher Floor Rooms could be a better option.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank CarLinkMumbai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 16 April 2013

our company had organised workshop in this hotel. everything was so well set and organised. The ambience of the banquet was also nice. the staff was so cooperative. The food was really finger licking.

Room Tip: Our workshop was in the banquet of the hotel. We just experienced the feel of the banquet and the ta...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rahul M
Chennai
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I have heard the phrase 'Seventh Heaven' often. So when the client informed me that the programme venue is in a hotel called 'Seven Heaven', I was a little intrigued and amused. My amusement turned to dismay when I landed up and found everything in miniature. Miniature lobby, miniature lift, miniature coffee shop, miniature rooms, miniature work table space, miniature bathrooms, and an absolutely filthy banquet hall. The phone was not working when I checked in. Even after it was set right, the sound was barely audible. The TV kept malfunctioning and went dead during the middle of a programme that I was keen to watch.

To add to my dismay I found the management rude and surprisingly unprofessional. This was very unfortunate, because the junior staff in housekeeping, maintenance, and banquets came across as committed, and customer friendly. They were sincere and cheerful. The bed linen and towels were a pleasant surprise - clean and reassuring.

The few positive elements were offset by the absolutely deafening music from the party hall that reverberated through the floor and walls, making it impossible to make phone calls or enjoy the cricket match on TV when I retired to my room after a tiring workshop. I complained to the reception and the response was,
"There's a party going on."
"That's fine", I replied, "but please ask them to turn down the volume"
"The party has just started, sir", was his helpless reply.
I phoned the banquet manager and asked him to help. "Let them have a good time, but not at the cost of the comfort of the other guests", I told him.
He offered to communicate this to the partying guest.

All this happened at around 8 pm. It is past 10 pm now, and the music has only become louder.

Instead of a heavenly experience, what I am going through is a hellish experience of insensitivity, discomfort, and total negation of hospitality.

There is nothing heavenly about this hotel. Literally, it has been one hell of an experience!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank CorporateTheatre
Reviewed 18 January 2013

The hotel situated on Mumbai highway is conveniently located for travelers to Mumbai. The rooms are fair in size, clean and with decent decor as well as ambiance. The rooms are equipped with split air-conditioner, LCD TV and Tea- Coffee maker. Toilet is small but not congested and is fitted with modern fittings. Basic toiletries including dental kit are provided. In room service needs to improve a bit and speeded up. Quality of food is good. The breakfast spread is not much but decent. The quality and taste too is good. The hotel has a small gym. Wi-fi is chargeable at Rs 250/ per day. Considering the tariff the hotel is good and hope they maintain it that way.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Nashik, India
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I was on my first ever bike road trip from Jalgaon to Mumbai. Unfortunately, My bike skidded, and I entered into this hotel. I had a bruised forearm and palms. This manager at seven heavens welcomed us with warmth. As soon as he noticed that i all bruised, he promptly arranged for a first aid kit and offered to nurse my wounds. Of course the food was delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed the veg as well as non-veg fare. If i ever happen to go to Nasik, I am meeting this manager again. Kudos to the people who hired him. The Ambiance was Excellent, the Overall staff was very courteous too.

Room Tip: I didnt check in to this hotel for a stay, so i choose not to rate a few things.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2012

The hotel I would like to revisit, it made my stay for three days with my friends in Nashik. The rooms are well furnished with all the basic requirements in them: quiet comfortable and pocket friendly. I really liked the colors effect in the restaurant that added to the calmness of the hotel. The food served was good in quantity as well as quality. Keep it up.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends