“The ambience of the hotel is nice and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hyatt Amritsar

Hyatt Amritsar
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Amritsar
Chandigarh, India
“The ambience of the hotel is nice and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I really liked the location of the hotel.The staff of the hotel was sooooo helpful and cooperative especially RAJESH from front office and NITIN SUD from restaurant. I loved the breakfast and pool.
It was our first family trip to Amritsar along with our 8 month old son.At the time of breakfast when our son was troubling us Mr. Nitin Sud got a baby chair arranged for our baby,thus we were easily able to enjoy our breakfast.I
I would definitely love to stay here in HYATT AMRITSAR HOTEL again in future.Thanks again to MR. RAJESH and MR. NITIN SUD for the hospitality.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gautam2121
G M, General Manager at Hyatt Amritsar, responded to this review, 21 August 2014

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!

It’s been always great to hear from our guests, especially when they take out time even after their departure and convey us how they felt being at Hyatt Amritsar. Feedback's, such as yours, do motivate us to continue our passion to serve our valued guests to exceed their expectations.

Thank you for sharing how well you enjoyed the stay as much as we enjoyed looking after your comforts, and carry fond memories along. We also thank you for sharing the names of our associates who took care of you and your family during the stay. I would happily share your review with the team including Rajesh and Nitin who certainly would be equally encouraged to see your comments as I am.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever travel brings you to city of Golden Temple.

Best Regards

Bhagwan Balani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
Jaipur, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was in Amritsar for a business trip , Hyatt is truly the best place to stay in Amritsar...Rooms are big , restaurants are nice and I loved the breakfast.
lobby is nice and clean and the best part is you get a good night sleep in rooms.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank traveller0679288
G M, General Manager at Hyatt Amritsar, responded to this review, 8 August 2014

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!
It gives me immense pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us and found the location of the hotel to be quite favorable. Thank you for the words of appreciation with regards to Service and Food. Our endeavor is to provide authentic hospitality to all our guests and help create cherished and long lasting memories. I am happy to learn that you liked the ambience of the hotel, breakfast was able to meet your taste buds, your compliments have been shared with the Chefs. Your feedback pertaining to the various aspects of the hotel is very motivating for my team.

Me and my team look forward to welcoming you back and assuring you of our best attention all the times.

Indian in Paris
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

On a visit to the city of the Golden Temple we earlier considered staying near the holy complex so it would be easily accessible by foot. Fortunately, we reviewed the decision and zeroed in on Hyatt Amritsar. Not far from the interesting sites, it is distant enough not to be engulfed by the constant movement and noise of humanity and vehicular traffic that overwhelms the Temple area. After a day of exploring the city it was comforting to return to a place of calm and quiet. The food is reasonably good,( though Amritsar cuisine should be rightly experienced in the dhabas), the service, exemplary and the rooms, though small by urban standards,quite adequate and equipped with the expected facilities of a five-star. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: higher floors are almost sound proof for light sleepers
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
G M, General Manager at Hyatt Amritsar, responded to this review, 23 July 2014

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!
It gives me immense pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us and found the location of the hotel to be quite favorable. Thank you for your words kind with regards to the services and the food. Our endeavor is to provide authentic hospitality to all our guests and help create cherished and long lasting memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back and assuring you of our best attention all the times.

Solan Himachal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was part of 3 friends and family group, which stayed in June 14. The room is spacious enough for short stay but other hotels in Amritsar like COUNTRY INN had better sized rooms. Sleep quality was very good and F & B services are the BEST. The buffet lunch we had on first day had excellent spread and breakfast also was very very nice.
Few Observations :- maintenance leaves much to be desired and whether you see water bodies or glass huts near restaurant , one feels that this hotel has seen better days. Bathroom sliding door needs to fit in the groove very snugly and nicely, which is not the case. And lastly, ROOM EXIT PLAN on inside of main door is COPY FROM A USA STATE HOTEL as it mentions one of their state rules in last few paras ; I think HYATT should have been careful of this and indianised the exit rules..

Room Tip: Take higher floor and the one facing road for better view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ahluwalia1956

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable stay experience. It seems you enjoyed the stay as much as we enjoyed looking after your comforts, and carry fond memories along.

We are pleased to know that you found services to be the Best and at the same time food to be excellent. The suggestions made by you have been noted and we have an opportunity to analyse and come up with solutions in the best interest of our guests. Also would like to share that we have been carrying out some maintenance work, possibly you have seen them at that moment.

We look forward to welcoming you back and assure of a much better overall experience at Hyatt Amritsar

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

It has been three years continuously that we are staying in this hotel for our annual Golden Temple visit. What I like most about this place that it is adjacent to Alpha one mall and my family specially my son is too happy to spend time there and also it is away from the hustle bustle of the old city.

As far as hotel is concerned yes you can feel the space crunch, starting from Lobby to rooms or even swimming pool but the service is nothing to complain about. All in all we are satisfied and would be coming back here next year too if Amritsar does not come up with another hotel adjacent to a good mall (which I have heard is coming up).

Best wishes!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!

We appreciate you taking time and sharing the experience during your recent stay at Hyatt Amritsar.

It is indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us year on year. We are happy to note that you appreciate the location and were impressed with the services provide by the associates at the hotel which made your stay a comfortable and memorable one. Thank you for recommending Hyatt Amritsar to the readers of this platform.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hyatt Amritsar

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed in Hyatt Amritsar for 1 night. I would say it was an average stay. Rooms were cramped, at least the one i stayed in. Room service was poor with delay in food. The wardrobes are unnecessarily bigger and the space could have been used to enlarge the room instead. Washrooms are super small. Costs much with the kind of services offered.

The buffet was a very small spread.

I forgot the name but one of the staff came across me while i was off to the restaurant for morning breakfast. I wished him Good Morning and he was like taken aback, not expecting the least. Sad.

Need to find other alternatives now.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Vikas M
G M, General Manager at Hyatt Amritsar, responded to this review, 14 July 2014

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!

At the onset I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you faced during your recent stay at Hyatt Amritsar. While the team always does it's best to send back satisfied guests, it seems we on this occasion were unable to meet up your expectations. We understand inconvenience takes a lot of fun out of whole experience, however, we do hope that this shall not diminish your overall stay experience at Hyatt Amritsar.

I wish to reiterate how important is the feedback, such as yours, for us to re-look into deployed products and processes and take corrective measures accordingly.

We thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt Amritsar, and hope you shall provide us another opportunity to turn around the experience.

Best Regards

USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Amritsar for two days. My flight got in early and I arrived at 3 AM. I had a reservation the next day. Our driver called the hotel for direction. Not only he got direction I talked to Mr. Kunal and when I arrived in the hotel my room was ready. For next two days we had a wonderful time with everyoe ready to help. I had problem with internet connection which was resolved immediately. I wish I had stayed longer in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel without prejudice any day.

Room Tip: Make your request earlier. That will help the hotel to accommodate your request.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from historic and culturally rich city of Amritsar!

We are pleased to know that you were impressed with the services provide by the associates at the hotel which made your stay a comfortable and memorable one. We are glad that Kunal assisted your driver with directions to the hotel and ensured that you have a good arrival experience. Thank you for recommending Hyatt Amritsar to the readers of this platform.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hyatt Amritsar