“Good Hotel, Nice Rooms!”

Comfort Inn Alstonia
Ranked #20 of 114 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was travelling with my parents, and I was pleasantly surprised by Alstonia! The room was very large, and easily fit in an extra bed, with lots of space to spare. The facilities in the bathroom were quite impressive. The bathtub was big, with a variety of faucets. Honestly speaking, I didn't find any fault in the room.

The staff was friendly, but probably needs a bit more training. Perhaps the only drawback of the hotel was that the lift is extremely slow. My parents and I ended up using the staircase quite often, as waiting for over 5 mins for a lift isn't always possible! The food was good, though not exceptional. If you want authentic Indian/Punjabi food, venture out into the city.

I had a good stay in the hotel. I wouldn't mind returning to it in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Alst0nia, General Manager at Comfort Inn Alstonia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Hotel Comfort Inn Alstonia!!!

On behalf of the entire team at Comfort Inn Alstonia, I thank you profoundly for your kind words of appraisal.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

i had visited here last october and trust me it was one of the best hotels i have ever visited.beautiful ambience..well furnished rooms with all modern amenities..the bathroom has a jacuzzi too..the complimentary buffet breakfast was totally lip smacking..bit expensive but totally worth it

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the time that you have taken in providing us a feedback of your stay with us.

It is a pleasure to note that you had a good stay with us and enjoyed our food as well.

We look forward to your continued patronage and support.

ThanQ

Best regards

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in late Dec. The hotel is well situated, in posh Ranjit Avenue. The room was pleasantly big, spic and span. The bed linen was clean & very comfortable with sound sleep. Bathroom too was clean with fresh towels. Staff is also very helpful and courteous. Breakfast spread was quite lavish and also tasty.
The only issue was with the internet as their server was down. Else I could have rated this as 5 easily.
We booked through Yatra.com and got a good deal. A great value for money indeed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Alst0nia, General Manager at Comfort Inn Alstonia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Hotel Comfort Inn Alstonia !!!!

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

A very nice place to stay. Friendly and cordial staff. I should have given 5 stars if it was not for having issues with room heater and hot water. The staff personal fixed the same asap however. Will stay again.
Bookings were done from goibibo.com. will book again from goibibo aswell.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great value as this hotel is very clean, large room where everthing works fine. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful in organizing our activities.Service to airport timely.
The restaurant offers a good variety at breakfast and dinner and we enjoyed it very much.
A bit noisy on our first evening here as there was a major party going on but that was not a sore point as the lobby staff told us it would end early.
We recommend this hotel for its cleanliness, location, service and overall great value.
Marie-Claude and «phil
Canada

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

This is a well maintained hotel.. with a friendly reception and helpful staff.

The food here was very good. But if you visit Amritsar you must try the food at various dhabas because the kulchas and parathas are delicious and freshly prepared eveywhere

The sight seeing places are in 5 to 8 km radius.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I visited in Nov'13 just for a night and found this hotel really nice with good service, courteous front desk and ready to help. Very good cab service arranged by Hotel with New Innova for Wagha border, Golden temple and nearby places. Food quality is also good. Overall very good experience.

Room Tip: Go for Higher floors, nice open view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family