“Balle balle, what a kulcha”
Review of Kulcha Land

Kulcha Land
Ranked #4 of 368 Restaurants in Amritsar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I just love going to this place. I mean what chana and khatta they offer. My masaledaar kulcha juss makes my day and doesnt let me work the entire day after that. But who minds that.

2  Thank Rohit A
There are newer reviews for Kulcha Land

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Kulchas are indeed good, but not great.
The Cholaas served along with the Kulchas are bad.
If one visits only for the taste of stuffed bread, then ok

2  Thank RGTHEBIGMOUCH
Reviewed 4 May 2013

There are two types of kulchas - Paneer(cottage cheese),and Amritsari ( a mix of onion, potato & Cauliflower) Extremely good to taste... crisp & buttery.

Wash it down with a lassi. Don't forget the malai on the lassi.

2  Thank shekh2009
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I cant get over this thing. I mean what choley kulchey. It was so crisp and tasty. The khatta they give with the kulcha is out of the world.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

A kulcha from here will remain in your mind for a long time so never miss this as it is a must when you are in Amritsar, there were other places for kulcha but our host at virasat haveli where we stayed suggested this and it was remarkable.