“Overall a pleasant stay”

Humble Hotels Amritsar
Ranked #25 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would like to keep my feedback of this hotel short and sweet, however would like to mention few good and some negative experiences about this property.

Well the begin I would really like to applaud for the staff as I found them very Helpful and courteous with a sense of humbleness and modesty.

I was there to attend a wedding last month and the hosts has booked a lot of rooms for the guests and all the functions were organized in the Hotel itself.

The arrangement were very good and the quality and the taste of the food was also nice.
The staff was also punctual in organizing all the events.

Now about the stay. As I said, overall we had a pleasant stay there, however the only thing that was bit of a concern were the Hotel rooms. Although equipped with all the facilities and the necessities, I found the room were little congested a not that spacious.

Moreover since all the room are adjacent to each other, during the night you end up hearing the voices from the nearby rooms which was little irritating.

Apart from this, I found everything else was taken care well so I would recommend this hotel for a nice and pleasant stay. I rest my comments here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
UNA I, Manager at Humble Hotels Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

UNA Namaskar !!!

Thank you for choosing Humble UNA Smart, Amritsar as your preferred destination.

We are extremely delighted to receive such a positive and heartwarming feedback from your end.

It's customers like you who keep giving us the positive feedback which definitely gives our team members the thrust to perform even better.

The concerns highlighted have been duly noted and will certainly be addressed. Your feedback is appreciated and taken more seriously, as it enables us to monitor and improve the care and service we endeavor to provide to our guests.

I sincerely hope that you would treat this as one odd incident that you have experienced.

There are newer reviews for Humble Hotels Amritsar

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Travelled in Group.
Pleasant,Efficient, Soft spoken Helpful Staff.
Food quality is Very Good.
Thanks to the chef for being so helpful in changing the menu at the last Moment.
Food prices are on the higher side.
Keep it up.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

UNA Namaskar !!!

On behalf of our entire staff here at UNA we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back to Amritsar.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Don't stay here. I am downgrading my previous review. The reception are so incompetent our stay has become the worst ever. They are charging unyet not willing to help in the normal ways you expect.
Even worse, a wedding undrr our room voth nights until 2am. The room is shaking.
We have had to ring constantly for any service.....like room cleaning.
If I wasn't so sick from the hotel food I would have checked out.
Terrible.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jan_opinions
UNA I, Manager at Humble Hotels Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I expect good rooms and service for the price. There was no one stop service. Ring this number for this and this number for that. We got sick an the only food I can blame is the hotel.
No one came to clean the room....I need help and I am sick.
They offered to walk us around to the pharmacy....really.
They forgot checkin procedure and had to collect our passports.
Nice looking...but not good enough.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Its a brand new hotel. So you can expect the rooms to be nice & clean. It has free wi fi. But it does have a down side:Untrained mgmt staff. Most of them are new recruits.They were very bad at record keeping. I had to check out early in the morning & was stuck at reception for half an hour as the front desk guy could not find whether all my dues were settled or not, which of course were settled the night before. It was very irritating. Even welcome drinks were served after giving repeated reminders!

Ambiance of the Restaurant was great but prices were incredibly high.staff were not trained well enough.

Room Tip: Good stay for short duration.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed for one night. Had a comfortable stay overall. Some construction activity was going-on on upper floors during day time which caused some disturbance. Breakfast was not included in the room charges. Wifi was not working

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed with my with wife and 2 year old to celebrate our anniversary and as per our expectation it was a great stay. They have best ambiance, helping housekeeping, round the clock attendance at reception. I always recommend the hotel which treats my baby like a prince and they did that.

They upgraded my room to suite on our anniversary day without charges. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple