“Nice, convenient, simple”

Hotel Shiraz Regency
Ranked #14 of 97 Hotels in Amritsar
“Nice, convenient, simple”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Our stay at Shiraz was pleasant and comfortable. The rooms were very good with modern amenities, location was good, good and helpful service. The quality of room-service food was excellent, it may be the hotel's best kept secret.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 February 2014

my first visit to this hotel shiraz, queens road,
enjoyed my stay, front office managemenet people are very good,
especially Pardeep singh bisht, anil and all hotel staffmy , next time i will come and will stay here

Room Tip: very approachable location
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2014

It was an official tour and I stayed there for 2nights. Rooms are ver clean. I stayed in a luxury room. And it was really a luxury one. The food served in their restaurant is the best one. Hotel staff is quite good, specially the staff sitting at front office desk are very decent and courteous. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed January 2014
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Hi this is daljit from Chandigarh, came to Amritsar for calls and i used to saty in Shiraz Residency sice long back.

It is very good hotel to stay in Amritsar with lowest prices and good breakfast.

Good Night

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I chose to stay at this hotel based on its rank on tripadvisor as well as the comments. However what I didn't do was look at who was reviewing this hotel! My partner and I stayed at this hotel over Christmas for 4 nights and over those four night did NOT experience friendly, welcoming or attentive staff at all. The only positives I can think of were the food we ordered from room service and the guy who picked us up at the airport - at least he had a smile when he greeted us! Hotel staff barely speak English and we felt as though we weren't given the same level of respect as other people simply because of our age. (21 and 22yrs old) which was clearly obvious when we would go down to reception and we felt like we were burdening the staff with our simple questions, yet when older people walked past or nationals, they would smile and be friendly to them! It was honestly the worst experience as a foreigner I have had in terms of customer service. I would NOT recommend this hotel to international tourists.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank -kdee-3
Ludhiana, India
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Hotel is located in the center of the city.Things like Railway station,Bus Stand,Golden Temple,Durgayana temple are very close to this hotel .Food of this hotel is very yummy.This hotel also provide complimentry gym facility.The hotel is fully neat and clean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Amritsar, India
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Having a luxury facility,location and food is the main force which make me a regular visitor of Shiraz,Hotel staff is quite good responsive ,I am impress with the hospitality of this hotel.Its overall a good experience for me...

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business